Don’t want to read 13 pages Calloway

Not sure what you are referring to “close”.
Close is when you have kept your cool in the face of provocation for two + games and then lose it by throwing a punch or two or...

It reflects poorly on the entire team.

Not even gonna go there with off the field events.

Do you remember if it was in the first or second half of the game?

He could be suspended for some of the next game as well but the SEC has discretion here. The video of him doing it will go to the offices and determine if he needs more than just one game as punishment.

And considering he punched dude like 10 times he’ll probably get hammered.

On a side not if he fights a second time he would be suspended the remainder of the season.

Assuming the 2022 rules for fighting hasn’t changed since last season.

Rule 9 FR-105 Section 5-6 specifically.
https://www.dfoa.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/2021-NCAA-FB-Rulebook.pdf

Last edited:

He could be suspended for some of the next game as well but the SEC has discretion here. The video of him doing it will go to the offices and determine if he needs more than just one game as punishment.

On a side not if he fights a second time he would be suspended the remainder of the season.

3rd Qtr

Reactions: LadyVolette

He’s probably going to be suspended another half plus whatever else the SEC tacks on. I’d be surprised if it’s not substantial more. Maybe we get lucky but they usually take things like this pretty seriously.

He’s probably going to be suspended another half plus whatever else the SEC tacks on. I’d be surprised if it’s not substantial more. Maybe we get lucky but they usually take things like this pretty seriously.
They didnt take it seriously for Bama players... They did nothing actually and left it to Bama and Saban. If they do this to us that is grounds for lawsuit, same type situations

Reactions: Alto1 and jonnon111

I cant see it being more than a 1 game SP. I actually have no issues with what happened. They were jawing and being dirty all night long. Dude tried to rip his helmet off on top of who knows what was said. Everyone thinking dude is gone for the year is lost. Good coaches don't overreact. They find a way for it to be a coachable action. You want guys like that on the field. Calloway has that dog in him. You cant coach that into the kid. They either have it or they don't. Rarely do they just up and find it.

Close is when you have kept your cool in the face of provocation for two + games and then lose it by throwing a punch or two or...

It reflects poorly on the entire team.

Not even gonna go there with off the field events.

Reflects poorly on the entire team?

How about the players who ushered him off the field and into the tunnel before the ref even made the call he was ejected?

Or the countless other positive things our players do off the field that no one talks about?

5 times no need to sensationalize

I cant see it being more than a 1 game SP. I actually have no issues with what happened. They were jawing and being dirty all night long. Dude tried to rip his helmet off on top of who knows what was said. Everyone thinking dude is gone for the year is lost. Good coaches don't overreact. They find a way for it to be a coachable action. You want guys like that on the field. Calloway has that dog in him. You cant coach that into the kid. They either have it or they don't. Rarely do they just up and find it.

Hope so. I like seeing our guys have that swagger. It’ll only be an issue if he can’t control it moving forward.

They didnt take it seriously for Bama players... They did nothing actually and left it to Bama and Saban. If they do this to us that is grounds for lawsuit, same type situations
Nah, there is a secret Bama protocol that applies. You REALLY think the same rules apply to them as everyone else? 😂

Reactions: jonnon111
Nah, there is a secret Bama protocol that applies. You REALLY think the same rules apply to them as everyone else? 😂
No but I wouldnt take any punishment other schools didnt recieve for the same damn thing if im White. I tell them to stay in their lane and UT will handle their student athletes

VN Store

Back