PC Graphics card discussion

NVidia has been a crap company these past couple of years. Better cards than AMD? Absolutely. Acting like they don’t give a rats behind about their customers? Check. MSI should be taken out to pasture for what they did during the 3000 series craziness.

Really sad to see EVGA end their relationship with NVidia, though. They were the only cards I fully trusted to work well.

Reactions: Freak
NVidia has been a crap company these past couple of years. Better cards than AMD? Absolutely. Acting like they don’t give a rats behind about their customers? Check. MSI should be taken out to pasture for what they did during the 3000 series craziness.

Really sad to see EVGA end their relationship with NVidia, though. They were the only cards I fully trusted to work well.

Yep

MSI subsidiary gets caught selling RTX 3080 GPUs on eBay

Nice! Looks great.

I just got my 3080ti today and finished my build. Downloading games right now.

Does everyone just use the icue app for fan speed and rgb?
Well.............................how do you like your new rig?

Well.............................how do you like your new rig?
I love it so far. Had I known I was going to end up with a 3080ti, I would have gone with a faster processor than the 5600x, however.

Those are incredible prices lol. Wonder in the 30 series will share this DLSS3, but probably not. I will upgrade next year when availability is hopefully better and we see some games start to take advantage of this.

Those are incredible prices lol. Wonder in the 30 series will share this DLSS3, but probably not. I will upgrade next year when availability is hopefully better and we see some games start to take advantage of this.
So nope, DLSS 3.0 only for 40 series.

Definitely need a 4K 240hz monitor for these cards. Especially with the new implementation of DLSS.

Those prices are insane. People will b**** and moan about the prices yet still buy them. Definitely expecting bots to buy all of these up in the beginning. $2000 for a 4080 12GB, anyone?
Will be interesting where RDNA3 falls in pricing and performance.

Will be interesting where RDNA3 falls in pricing and performance.

If the 7800 comes in hot and ready performance-wise and is $150-200 less than the 4080 then I might bite. Right now I can buy a 12GB 3080 for $800. Wondering if it’s worth it or not.

If the 7800 comes in hot and ready performance-wise and is $150-200 less than the 4080 then I might bite. Right now I can buy a 12GB 3080 for $800. Wondering if it’s worth it or not.

I am curious on the RT 7900 XT. Hoping they will be a little cheaper than the 4090. I am hoping for $1200 max.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back