2023 schedule

Mine were October last two years but was told if you don’t have them you won’t get any unless you are a big time donor. I requested more but doubt I get them

Mine were October last two years but was told if you don’t have them you won’t get any unless you are a big time donor. I requested more but doubt I get them
Last year, was my first season. I was told don’t expect more tickets nor be able to move closer to the field without a big donation.

OH BABY. Hahahahaha. Piggies vs. Vols!?!?! I’ll be interested to see which series gets dropped. It’s one of our road series obviously.

Kendall Rogers confirmed, we’re going to Fayetville. So, road series against LSU and Arkansas. Our schedule is BRUTAL next year. Hopefully our fans don’t expect us to only lose single digit games in the regular season again…it ain’t happening.

Reactions: greasemachine
Kendall Rogers confirmed, we’re going to Fayetville. So, road series against LSU and Arkansas. Our schedule is BRUTAL next year. Hopefully our fans don’t expect us to only lose single digit games in the regular season again…it ain’t happening.

That's what 'they' said this time last year.

Reactions: GenRRN
Winning 20 games in the SEC would be considered a great regular season in my book.

I hear ya. Brutal schedule. But Hogs vs Vols is awesome baseball. I can't wait.

Winning 20 games in the SEC would be considered a great regular season in my book.
Other than Vols, nobody hit 20 wins last year. National champ went 14-16. 2022 was a season that we'll remember forever. Having said that, I'm not sure 2021 wasn't more fun. The moments and the way we won was just exhilerating.

Agreed. We’ll be using nearly an entirely new lineup. Offense will take a step back as expected, but our pitching will remain elite. With a brutal schedule like this one, 20 SEC wins would get you another national seed.

I'll go out on a limb and say our bullpen will be even better next year. Kirby and Sewell with an extra year of experience..... and we re-Joyce. It's going to be fun to watch.

Possibly interesting news:

View attachment 490601
"For starters, the conference originally didn’t have Arkansas and Tennessee facing off for a second-straight season. However, the league recalled the schedule because — by rule — the Vols and Razorbacks can’t go two-straight seasons without facing off. In addition to Arkansas, the Vols will head to Baton Rouge this season for an epic showdown with also likely top-five LSU." D1 Baseball

Will make us better tournament time.

Reactions: taylorvol

VN Store

Back