Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard for me to imagine any college head coach not putting in the work to recruit.
I wonder if he got the dream job paycheck and just got lazy? I know people who did great work, then get promoted and just fell off. Happens with pro athletes too. Was it Haynesworth that did something like that after he got that big contract?

I know a coach that once coached with him and I was told a lot of this a year ago

If true, that’s really bad. Phoning it in is bad enough, but at your alma mater that’s counting on you to pull them out of the ditch?

I can’t imagine how I would feel if UT hired a former legend for an important job, just to have him laze around and cash a paycheck while the program crumbled around him. And then to accept a buyout after he completely fell on his face? Unthinkable.

Wait…

How often do you think Phil gets this question from UT fans?
”Hey Coach Fulmer, did you know that Coach Pruitt was doing all of that cheating?“
Fulmer: “Pruitt who?”
Fulmer is on board with the cheating…. Being careless with the cheating is the issue that bothers Phil.

I have no idea if this is true, but it's out there.

Just doesn't make sense on the surface. He worked hard and built a winner at UCF. He got the contract and the return to his home. Sounds like a recipe for someone who, if they were to fail it wouldn't be from a lack of trying. So odd. If it started halfway through his tenure that might make sense but from day 1?

Dude "quiet quit" his dream job lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back