‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

Personally, I would rather have Devin Hyatt than Carnell Tate. Just based on the family he is from and the familiarity that he has with our offense via his brother. Also, who knows how well Jaylin will do this year and if he will even be an NFL prospect but… If he is a fringe draft prispect and his brother is coming on board…next year he would almost certainly stick around so he could play for a season with his brother. We need to show Devin some love and see if we can get him. But truthfully this offense is so explosive anyone we put out there is going to out up stats
Yeah no. There’s a reason all the big schools are passing on devin hyatt. No disrepect to him he’s a great player. He’s just not a take here

The same could be said at Ohio State. I really hope he ultimately chooses us in the end, but people acting like a kid choosing Ohio State, arguably one of the most receiver friendly programs in the country, is a weird choice is odd.

Pretty simple. HE needs to choose the place that he feels is the best fit for him. Any other decision puts second guessing into play. Portal does take some of the pain out of any correction.

His body language says he likes Tennessee. He's still in contact with the coaches. I think his mind is telling him TOSU, because that was his dream, but his heart could be down here in the mountains.

I think he changes his mind when it dawns on him how packed that receivers room is @ tOSU and how our offense performs this year.
C. Tate..... problyScreenshot_20220904-195849_DuckDuckGo.jpg

How many top notch WRs can OSU take? They are getting yet another 4*WR soon (Mylan Graham)!

So far they have: Inniss(5*), Noah Rogers(4*), Tate (4*), B. Rodgers(4*). Sheesh!
They're just preparing for Rogers and Tate to flip to UT. Positivity makes it a sure thing, right? ;)

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Personally, I would rather have Devin Hyatt than Carnell Tate. Just based on the family he is from and the familiarity that he has with our offense via his brother. Also, who knows how well Jaylin will do this year and if he will even be an NFL prospect but… If he is a fringe draft prispect and his brother is coming on board…next year he would almost certainly stick around so he could play for a season with his brother. We need to show Devin some love and see if we can get him. But truthfully this offense is so explosive anyone we put out there is going to out up stats
No way under any circumstances would I take Hyatt over Tate. Nope.

Yes yes I see, MORNING!1F6A8BF7-931E-40CB-9AB7-7180096BF222.gif

Reactions: SonOfGodVolforlife

I respect your right to hold your own opinion. But wow.....just wow.....I can only assume you are a relative of the Hyatt family because otherwise....just wow.

Reading this last page made me wonder if I was on a Ohio state board. Yea we know osu is good, good offense, reciever, who cares, we want him. Tennessee is better. Idc what stats you bring , Tennessee is better. Orange glasses on at all times.
Except that it was a rational discussion about why people without orange glasses would choose to go to OSU instead of us. We can create an orange-glasses-only thread if you'd like, but this conversation wouldn't be in it.

Except that it was a rational discussion about why people without orange glasses would choose to go to OSU instead of us. We can create an orange-glasses-only thread if you'd like, but this conversation wouldn't be in it.
And he just joined the conversation to tell you what people with orange glasses know as a fact…Tennessee is always better. You could create a no-orange-glasses thread to talk about the advantages of other schools. Or just accept that there are people with orange glasses here.

My sources say that he may or may not flip to us
i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

Wonder how he’ll feel if Ced gets drafted ahead of JSN, although it will be too late by then.

Edit: Don’t mean to sound salty. OSU is a good choice as is UT. Would like to see him in Orange but he’ll be fine if not and so will we.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Wonder how he’ll feel if Ced gets drafted ahead of JSN, although it will be too late by then.

Edit: Don’t mean to sound salty. OSU is a good choice as is UT. Would like to see him in Orange but he’ll be fine if not and so will we.

Would love to see him at UT, but there’s no chance Tillman is drafted higher

VN Store

Back