‘23 CA RB Roderick Robinson (Georgia commit)

He’s not going to UCLA imo
a&m is a new. Tennessee and Georgia are the other two id watch. Don’t think Georgia has gone all in just yet as they’re still chasing the legacy UGA committed to Bama
Any players we should keep an eye on? Committed elsewhere or not?

Reactions: LittleVol
Don’t understand why a RB would sign up to play at UGA out of HS. I know they’re probably 2nd place as RBU, but as a HS RB I’m wanting on the field early and that’s not happening at UGA
Why would a high school RB not want to go to UGA lol. They run the ball all the time and put guys in the NFL. Oh yeah, win championships too. But no reason they should go there I guess lol

Why would a high school RB not want to go to UGA lol. They run the ball all the time and put guys in the NFL. Oh yeah, win championships too. But no reason they should go there I guess lol
Why would a HS RB not want to come here? We have a dynamic offense, and the path to playing time is wide open. He would most likely see the field earlier here than he would at UGA.

Yeah that’s nice but his a$$ will be seeing more of the bench than on the field

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Why would a HS RB not want to come here? We have a dynamic offense, and the path to playing time is wide open. He would most likely see the field earlier here than he would at UGA.
Agreed especially with how we run multiple wrinkles outta the same concepts.You have to plan to stop the pass but it seems that would be a rbs dream.You got a shot to start out the gate & defenses will be playing soft coverages which allows u plenty of room to work with.Theres only a handful of elite guys at rb usually anyways so half of it is just luck I guess.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Agreed especially with how we run multiple wrinkles outta the same concepts.You have to plan to stop the pass but it seems that would be a rbs dream.You got a shot to start out the gate & defenses will be playing soft coverages which allows u plenty of room to work with.Theres only a handful of elite guys at rb usually anyways so half of it is just luck I guess.

And the way Tennessee’s wide splits open the box…that’s a RB’s dream…not to mention the way in which the tempo provides an advantage for the OL.

VN Store

Back