The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Moxs second reign kicked ass. Way better than his first. He had won me over. But Punk ( I know some on here aren’t his biggest fans though lol) is damn good, I ain’t gonna complain.
Right there with you on Mox. That "was that not how that was supposed to go" promo got me.

As for Punk, he's great in the ring and cuts an amazing promo. I just can't stand the guy. He buries guys left and right. Mox was dead on with the fragile ego thing. I'm gonna have to go shopping for a Burberry scarf now.

There was one line in that media scruff that pretty much confirmed the Punk **** at least partially a work, but hey it’s get people intrigued. Not sure it’s needed but it’s working to a degree

Doesn’t make sense as a work. Punk is going full heel but still absolutely portrayed as face on screen.

Why spend who knows how much for Rolling Stones and go all in on MJF return but at the same time do this?

Doesn’t make sense as a work. Punk is going full heel but still absolutely portrayed as face on screen.

Why spend who knows how much for Rolling Stones and go all in on MJF return but at the same time do this?

Makes a ton of sense. It’s a mix imo. I think there’s real heat in it to a degree (especially the Colt stuff lol) but he’s in the green light to exaggerate it. I think this is a way to slow turn Punk into a heel. Which I think he will after he drops it to MJF. Him bashing the EVPs sets up eventual dream match of Omega and Punk.

I mean if there’s no work in it, TK needs to have him drop the belt asap and just send his ass home at this point.

Maybe it overshadowed their own PPV lol but it also overshadowed all PPVs. Remember that. Attention is fully on AEW.

Last edited:
I haven’t seen any of this press conference, not any of last night’s PPV, or even Dynamite/Rampage from last week, but I think this is more about making MJF a face than Punk a heel. MJF is an AEW original and he can adopt that persona against Punk, even if the lines between heel/face are blurred.

Well if it’s a work, they’re selling the hell out of it.

If it’s not, that place is a total mess right now:
I just watched that presser and I don’t think that was a work. Punk is great at blurring the lines, but that had a completely different feel. I would guess AEW is about to implode, which is a shame because they had such a great start.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
I just watched that presser and I don’t think that was a work. Punk is great at blurring the lines, but that had a completely different feel. I would guess AEW is about to implode, which is a shame because they had such a great start.
I think implode is a little extreme. It looks like CM Punk is about to get himself fired again. Or it's a work.

Just watched Sheamus vs Walter. Awesome match. Can’t go wrong with a stiff beating the hell out of each other match. Sheamus really deserves one last main event run. It’s funny, when he was in the main event I thought he was boring and stale, but dude has been awesome the last couple of years.

Stick with my original statement about the tag match at All Out though. Enjoyed it a little more. But it’s close. Nice to see two companies putting out bangers

VN Store

Back