Georgia vs Oregon

NIL is Kirby Smart's nightmare. He's recruited well and coached great recruits poorly.

He's gotten away with it because, honestly, a lot of the SEC East hired even worse coaches than him and he out recruited them.

At least at TN, that will no longer be the case. It'll take a little more time but Kirby reached his peak last year.

Didn't he have two 3 stars go in the first round last year? Not to mention an all time record 15 draft picks? Orange colored glasses are great, but dang.

you literally don’t even know what a fact is. How is it a fact if it’s yet to be determined. 😂
Very probable facts ok. Unless Kirby decides to hang it up and walk away sooner than later. The bow cut prick is gonna be a huge problem for us and everyone in the SEC. I ain’t no Georgia fan either

I’m just stating facts here. God I hate Georgia about as much as Bama but if you can’t see that Kirby is going to be a major problem for us and a dominant force in the SEC for the next decade my man then you are blind.
If you hated Georgia, you wouldn't get so defensive every time someone says something bad, or disagrees with you claiming they're already a dynasty. They're good, not historically, but good right now. They're gonna lose this year, just wait.

Here’s a “fact” for you. Nico lead Vols teams will have a winning record vs UGA. How about that
Dude I hope so I’m a die hard Vol fan but I sure wouldn’t bet on that unless we bring our recruiting up to top 5 and top 3 like Georgie. They still have considerable more depth than us get more 4 and 5 stars than us and that’s not changing anytime soon as long as Kirby is in Athens.

If you hated Georgia, you wouldn't get so defensive every time someone says something bad, or disagrees with you claiming they're already a dynasty. They're good, not historically, but good right now. They're gonna lose this year, just wait.
Maybe to Bama or Ohio St. that’s really the only teams I can see that can beat them.

Bingo. Well said. No one is arguing UGA is elite right now and will be for the next couple years at least most likely. But they’re not even on the same stratosphere as a Bama yet. Got about 6 more natties to go lmao

Reactions: joevol33
Didn't he have two 3 stars go in the first round last year? Not to mention an all time record 15 draft picks? Orange colored glasses are great, but dang.
He did. He had a stellar year last year and I believe we can agree that the * system isn't perfect.

Again, he's won 1 SEC title and 1 Natty with years of high level recruiting. He doesn't get it done.

Bingo. Well said. No one is arguing UGA is elite right now and will be for the next couple years at least most likely. But they’re not even on the same stratosphere as a Bama yet. Got about 6 more natties to go lmao
I never said Kirby wouid win more titles than Nick or be a better coach but he’s only 46 that’s still very young for a HC and he could def win 3 national titles at Georgia. Of course I thought Fulmer would win one or two more.

Maybe to Bama or Ohio St. that’s really the only teams I can see that can beat them.
They're going to pull a Georgia, just wait. If you're right you can brag, if I'm right I will say what I always do. Puppies suck.

I never said Kirby wouid win more titles than Nick or be a better coach but he’s only 46 that’s still very young for a HC and he could def win 3 national titles at Georgia. Of course I thought Fulmer would win one or two more.

I think the odds of him not winning another nattie is drastically higher than him winning a second. That’s just what history shows us.

I think the odds of him not winning another nattie is drastically higher than him winning a second. That’s just what history shows us.
It’s just that unfortunately there isn’t alot of parity right now in college football it’s very top heavy. And Kirby like he proved last season doesn’t have to win the SEC to win a natty just get in that playoff and you got a great chance.

It’s just that unfortunately there isn’t alot of parity right now in college football it’s very top heavy. And Kirby like he proved last season doesn’t have to win the SEC to win a natty just get in that playoff and you got a great chance.

Parity is low but even still too early to tell on Kirby. Plus yes he won it last year buts he’s been out coached in games where the talent level is even way more than not.

Reactions: joevol33
Oregon has recruited very well despite kind of sucking the past few years. I wonder if this game alone has a real effect on their 23' class. It's just the 1st game , but the direction they are headed doesn't look good.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

And no one is arguing that Georgia has achieved what Bama has over the last decade.

What people are saying is in the world of college football, Georgia has reached the point where they could compete with anyone, anytime, anywhere.

And in that sense, they are now on equal footing with Alabama.

Reactions: sunnyvol79
And no one is arguing that Georgia has achieved what Bama has over the last decade.

What people are saying is in the world of college football, Georgia has reached the point where they could compete with anyone, anytime, anywhere.

And in that sense, they are now on equal footing with Alabama.
Exactly!

Oregon is just bad. Nice no call hold on UGA

And it's in this respect where the argument lies.

If this were Alabama, people would speak of the greatness of the Alabama juggernaut.

But, since it's Georgia, Oregon is just bad.

Like another poster said, maybe Oregon isn't very good. But, if you can't see the level of athlete on the field and the execution, I don't know what to tell you.

Georgia is on another level from most of America. And I HATE saying that.

Reactions: tdawgs

VN Store

Back