Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pitt is probably going to try to establish the run against us. Do you think we could see McDonald playing in the box some? I'm just not sure what DB will step up and be used to blitz.

Just read several posts in the FF. We did win last night didn't we? That's a scary place.

What I imagine the FF to be like...
200.gif

Ball state did a good job of keeping everything in front of them on defense. Played a lot of cover 3. I could only think of 1 or 2 times when we actually went deep. Will have a lot more chances to go deep against Pitt since they're just not gonna sit back and let us dink and dunk on them all day.

Anyone notice after Milton's run with 5 minutes left in the third, the ball boy is frantically point to the field and screaming at Milton to get up and run back to the formation?
I noticed the TD pass to Holiday was probably he best pass since he has been at Tn and that ball got there in a hurry and it was a strike. Milton just needs to work on his touch passes.

Usually, but all I said was SAS brings good energy CB not so much. The rest is all Coach V. I think it was around $70 bucks. We have a couple of players on Cameo, but they are not available during the season.
Well, now I feel a little better. I thought he was stalking me.

Pitt is probably going to try to establish the run against us. Do you think we could see McDonald playing in the box some? I'm just not sure what DB will step up and be used to blitz.

Might see us use 3 LBs some... Beasley was a former S and Perry is supposed to be extremely athletic. I guess it'll depend on if Mitchell is healthy and ready to play.

Anyone know the payout of the 16 game parlay from last night (if there was one).

I picked all the games correctly, butttttt decided against betting, sad day.

@Enki_Amenra ?
Don’t know what it was last night, but I have a $20 free bet on NFL 16 game parlay this weekend at +4051202. $810K IF it hits.

I noticed the TD pass to Holiday was probably he best pass since he has been at Tn and that ball got there in a hurry and it was a strike. Milton just needs to work on his touch passes.
He's had a few passes since he's been here where the ball lasers right through the receivers hands. I think the receivers see the ball breaking the sound barrier and get their hands up but the timing is off. They almost have an "oh s---" reaction lol. Unless you can use your body to help gather the pass, the ball just flies through their hands like it's for someone 20 yards past them.

Reactions: tnvols72
Had the Pitt game on my second screen. Going to go back and watch that game later this weekend.

Hope our LT(s) are ready

Seems like a big emotional apex for Pitt. Could be some comedown.

Last edited:
Whoa whoa, negativity? Offense looked better, defense was about the same sans the segundario. Which honestly more athletic.

This paralells everything we've heard in pratiss.

Only criticism I had was why we didnt give TJ more opp to play garbage time.

Just giving you a hard time.

Seeing negativity towards our DL. I'll counter that.

• Balls Tate's OL was no slouch and considered a strength of the team. Averages around 6'4", 310lbs+
  • They had a game plan to neutralize a pass rush. Quick passes, offsetting running attack, and occasional cut blocking
  • The first interception was a direct result of DL pressure
  • Loved seeing Josephs and Big O getting a hand (or forearm) on a pass. More of that please.
  • Vanilla defensive game plan. We played a bend, don't break approach. Look at 3rd down efficiency. Balls Tate was 5/14 on 3rd down and 0/2 on 4th down. Kept everything in front of us and it worked.
  • Starting D held them scoreless. How can you get much better than that?
I don't see how anyone can come up with negativity. Be neutral at worst.
Thank you! I understand being disappointed because there wasn’t a sack, but try not to focus ONLY on the negative. There will always be something negative. Glad to hear that about the OL. We just have to realize that the D is not yet the strength of our team. Remember we just need them to be better than last year and let our O continue to get better. The D is going to lose some battles but hopefully win a few wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back