Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that is the case.

But the eye ball test show me Pitt can play.
ACC returning champs and a mostly returning D should tell everyone that.

I'm still skeptical their new (old) offense can hang with us, but we'll see real soon.

Fingers crossed we have turned the corner and they've turned around.

Blown ending by wvu gross

Don't want this same Pitt crowd and energy to show up but pretty sure it will

We'll have to be ready to enter a hornet's nest and the OL will have its work cut out for them.

Gotta execute in the face of pressure. We'll learn a ton about ourselves next week. Nervous but excited to see.

I couldn’t tell how many WV fans were there, but I got tickets next week in the lower level from the PItt AD. I think we will have a good crowd there.

You probably didn't see the first half. They didn't look very good at all. Wvu is making them look better.
I had it on. I went from 'pitt's pretty good' to 'pitt sucks' about 4 times during this game.

I'm the end.. That's a physical football team that plays hard.

If we are able to execute our offense it'll be interesting to see how they're able to play us.

It'll be a completely different matchup than what we saw tonight. So I can't necessarily translate this game to our game. I just don't know, right now, that game is a walk in the park.

Good, I want us to beat a higher ranked opponent next week
They might drop after that showing. Maybe not.

Would be surprised if they went up much, if at all. If I were one of the voters putting them that high preseason to begin with, I'd be reevaluating them for sure. Not quite 2016 vs App St, but still.

Jerrod Means with 3 catches for 44. Good for that dude that he’s back in P5.

Overall I believe we’re gonna wreck Pitt. Slovis has slow feet. Get him out of the pocket and he’s useless. And their OL didn’t look good.

holds the ball forever

Pickett got rid of the ball quick and he was deceptively fast. They look nothing alike.

Overall I believe we’re gonna wreck Pitt. Slovis has slow feet. Get him out of the pocket and he’s useless. And their OL didn’t look good.
Thought our Pass Pro looked really good.

If we hold like that vs Pitt's pass rush (and notorious man coverage) I think our 1on1s will win a lot with Tillman, Bru, and Hyatt.

We are going to see a different D scheme nest week. More blitzes but I just can't help but worried about number 4 on D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back