2023 Recruiting

Here you go again being an arrogant a-hole of a CT fan. I thought you had gone away. Jeez. What is missing in that brain of yours that makes it seem acceptable to you to come on here and throw the obnoxious barbs you are constantly doing? Do you actually think we don't realize you were sitting there smirking as you typed "Yes you have the second largest media posting in women's basketball and at about 25% of the first ranked media women's basketball team."???

And then to take a dump on our NIL athletes and UT by saying you "bet the Cavinder Twins are making more NIL than the whole Lady Vol team"?

You have always been an ass, and you really should find some other place to hang out.
Please, tell us how you really feel. 😅

There is another kind of CT fan?

Actually, there are several who don't fit that description. DaddyChoc is the first one who comes to my mind. An ardent UConn fan, but always the consummate gentleman when he visited our board. Haven't heard anything from him in a few years now. I hope nothing bad happened.

Jim

I was on the subway in Hong Kong and the only other passenger had a Clemson sweatshirt. I guess Clemson is going global.

You notice a lot because UT matters to you. Just like when you get a new car you notice how many of that brand are out there.

Yes you have the second largest media posting in women's basketball and at about 25% of the first ranked media women's basketball team.

Yes women are doing well and who is leading the way? Can you guess which players are coping the most $.
I would bet the Cavinder Twins are making more NIL than the whole Lady Vol team.
Have to say I’m a little disappointed in this post. Thought better of NO.

Reactions: volfan__18
Here you go again being an arrogant a-hole of a CT fan. I thought you had gone away. Jeez. What is missing in that brain of yours that makes it seem acceptable to you to come on here and throw the obnoxious barbs you are constantly doing? Do you actually think we don't realize you were sitting there smirking as you typed "Yes you have the second largest media posting in women's basketball and at about 25% of the first ranked media women's basketball team."???

And then to take a dump on our NIL athletes and UT by saying you "bet the Cavinder Twins are making more NIL than the whole Lady Vol team"?

You have always been an ass, and you really should find some other place to hang out.
I meant no insult to the program or the board and apologize for that. I get irritated with a poster.

With Smya Nichols visit ending today, that makes 4 of our 5 main targets who have completed their official visits. I think I read that Kymora Johnson’s most recent visit was an unofficial.
Recruiting is so fluid these days and you never know with these high school kids, but I’m very optimistic about getting at least 3 Inked. While we don’t want to strike out, it won’t be the end of the world, with the portal in the spring.
I think we get Nichols but that’s just a guess.
What are you all thinking?

Actually, there are several who don't fit that description. DaddyChoc is the first one who comes to my mind. An ardent UConn fan, but always the consummate gentleman when he visited our board. Haven't heard anything from him in a few years now. I hope nothing bad happened.

Jim

He was here recently in the "Hatchet Buried" thread. Before that, he used to drop in to take potshots at Tenn, then disappear again.

With Smya Nichols visit ending today, that makes 4 of our 5 main targets who have completed their official visits. I think I read that Kymora Johnson’s most recent visit was an unofficial.
Recruiting is so fluid these days and you never know with these high school kids, but I’m very optimistic about getting at least 3 Inked. While we don’t want to strike out, it won’t be the end of the world, with the portal in the spring.
I'd like to see all five of the final players commit, but will be happy with any three. You make up the other positions with the portal. If we don't get any like you said not the end of the world we can make it up again in the portal I will be very surprised if we don't land at least two or three of the five.

I understand. I’ve regretted a few in my time.
Also, ahem, I looked those twins up. They are not selling women’s college basketball!😳

Why Lucy darlin, whatever do you mean?
Cavinder-twins-basketball-3.jpg

By the way, I just learned a new word...
Pontificate...
Pontificate-min.jpg

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Why Lucy darlin, whatever do you mean?
Cavinder-twins-basketball-3.jpg

By the way, I just learned a new word...
Pontificate...
Pontificate-min.jpg
I understand. I’ve regretted a few in my time.
Also, ahem, I looked those twins up. They are not selling women’s college basketball!😳
…but what they’re sellling, can I order it online, for delivery? 🚚

Reactions: GameTime

I think we get at least 3, with a good possibility of 4.

Reactions: Hadams2212
Has anyone heard about how the two visits went this last weekend?
Recruits who visit are always going to have a great time because CKH is always gonna showcase a family atmosphere we've all seen the videos of the team get together at her house any recruit and the parents will love that. now do we get the commitment. we will just have to wait and see

Recruits who visit are always going to have a great time because CKH is always gonna showcase a family atmosphere we've all seen the videos of the team get together at her house any recruit and the parents will love that. now do we get the commitment. we will just have to wait and see
True, but we have heard multiple stories about our coaches cooling off on some recruits after visits for various reasons like the way the recruit behaved on campus or something that was said. Thankfully, it doesn’t seem like that is the case. I hope no news is good news. 😃

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back