Not the time or place....

RTE

...to discuss anything about Butch Jones, I get that....but, I have to admit a smile creased my face when I happened to notice that Arky State's game on September 10th is in Columbus, Ohio!

Reactions: feathersax
iu

He won't win that game. But honestly, give him time at ASU...he is building a powerhouse program there. He is implementing a 63 type mentality (that's because an average play lasts 6 seconds and you need to give 3 extra efforts), a 1% improvement daily (which is get better 1% everyday), and of course in recruiting he is building the roster brick by brick. In 2 to 3 years, everyone should take note. He is also a Saban disciple as well. No one should sleep at night with this guy not coaching their team.

He won't win that game. But honestly, give him time at ASU...he is building a powerhouse program there. He is implementing a 63 type mentality (that's because an average play lasts 6 seconds and you need to give 3 extra efforts), a 1% improvement daily (which is get better 1% everyday), and of course in recruiting he is building the roster brick by brick. In 2 to 3 years, everyone should take note. He is also a Saban disciple as well. No one should sleep at night with this guy not coaching their team.
D4CA2174-0D11-4657-B955-EC2F946B20CC.gif

šŸ˜†

Great words from a true scholar.

It took me a couple of years to realize that I've had farts with more character than Butch Jones. If I could erase his time here, I would.

Go Vols.

Reactions: Sarms58
How many mental reps does it take to implement the 63 type mentality of which you speak?
Does it take a certain Individual for this?
Is this a complimentary type system ?
Red bricks or yellow?
Top shirt button open or closed?
For this system to be effective must all players have flattops?
Do players have to perform at half time in the band's windwood section or can they blow brass?
Inquiring minds wish to know.

How many mental reps does it take to implement the 63 type mentality of which you speak?
Does it take a certain Individual for this?
Is this a complimentary type system ?
Red bricks or yellow?
Top shirt button open or closed?
For this system to be effective must all players have flattops?
Do players have to perform at half time in the band's windwood section or can they blow brass?
Inquiring minds wish to know.
his teams also always have a workman-like approach

Reactions: tnutater

VN Store

Back