‘23 MO EDGE Samuel M’Pemba (UGA commit)

We’re in this more than people think but feels like near lock to Georgia with Miami as wild card
eli-manning.gif

We’re in this more than people think but feels like near lock to Georgia with Miami as wild card
With Georgia's recent success it's gonna be difficult but not impossible to steal a defensive kid their putting the full court press on.Now if we have a big season that could make things real interesting and I never count this staff out... Appreciate ya bringing the info man

Until Smart got to Georgia they had vastly underachieved for the talent they had at hand. They had some good years but from 1981until Smart got there they were hardly dominant. I wouldn’t say it is the easiest place to win just based on the history of the last 40 years. GBO!

With Georgia's recent success it's gonna be difficult but not impossible to steal a defensive kid their putting the full court press on.Now if we have a big season that could make things real interesting and I never count this staff out... Appreciate ya bringing the info man

^^^^THIS^^^^

Since Kirby Smart arrived in Athens ........I'm SICK of it.

Hoping for double digit wins which will get 4-5 star recruits' looking at us more seriously instead of our rivals.

would really like to get this kid--- I agree that if we can perform on the field, I think we easily pull into second place--- need to separate ourselves in some way from bowl cut to take the lead. An upset win just might do it... At least we'd know his winey bowl cut arse wouldn't have anything to negative recruit about us!

You sure do seem to like Georgia an awful lot.
I was thinking the exact same thing about you. I mean, hey, you have the word "Georgia" in your sentence so that means you're a supporter right? Nothing I have ever posted here on VN shows loyalty to any rival. Stay in your lane sport.

Reactions: UTvol1fn
I was thinking the exact same thing about you. I mean, hey, you have the word "Georgia" in your sentence so that means you're a supporter right? Nothing I have ever posted here on VN shows loyalty to any rival. Stay in your lane sport.
lol, this is a public forum, so I am in my lane. Let me rephrase slightly, you have focused on Georgia. Yes, I know they are the leaders. I couldn't care less. It was just a casual observation. I will state again here publicly that Georgia and Bowlcut Kirby can suck it.

You don’t know how it works around here. Especially when it comes to UGA. Stating facts about UGA in a conversation automatically makes you a UGA lover. I have been accused of being a UGA fan because I have stated how successful Smart has been and it makes me sick. But to some, that just means I love UGA. It’s pretty pathetic that some cannot converse like adults when it comes to our rivals.

Oh and **** Georgia!!!

Reactions: jbteal
You don’t know how it works around here. Especially when it comes to UGA. Stating facts about UGA in a conversation automatically makes you a UGA lover. I have been accused of being a UGA fan because I have stated how successful Smart has been and it makes me sick. But to some, that just means I love UGA. It’s pretty pathetic that some cannot converse like adults when it comes to our rivals.

Oh and **** Georgia!!!
Coming off as an @ss and conversing like an adult are very different things my friend

Until Smart got to Georgia they had vastly underachieved for the talent they had at hand. They had some good years but from 1981until Smart got there they were hardly dominant. I wouldn’t say it is the easiest place to win just based on the history of the last 40 years. GBO!
It’s a pretty easy place to be successful. They have really no one to blame but themselves for failing this long.

Oh and **** Georgia!!!
Explain your Georgia lower back tattoo then ?

VN Store

Back