Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my tickets to the lsu game, will be my first sec road game. Any advise on where to eat or how to best experience the game day atmosphere for those that have been there? Will be taking the rv down with 6 friends.

LSU fans are great. I went down last year for the Auburn game with Auburn friends and got invited to 3 separate tailgates just from casually meeting people. They’re very proud of their hospitality and their tailgating scene and love to share it with first timers and guests. Every fanbase has its loonies, but LSU was the most welcoming I’ve been around.

Just got my tickets to the lsu game, will be my first sec road game. Any advise on where to eat or how to best experience the game day atmosphere for those that have been there? Will be taking the rv down with 6 friends.

Let @Geaux_Vols be your tour guide and your in business.

Parrain’s Seafood was great, definitely recommend. There was another burger place he recommended I didn’t have time to make it too. The stadium and surrounding campus is beautiful. Large live oaks and Spanish moss. Mike the Tiger in an exhibit right outside the stadium is probably the coolest thing I’ve ever seen revolving around college football outside of the formation of the T at Neyland.

Louisiana, good people, good food. I love it down there. Baton Rouge… Nola.. it definitely know’s what it is. Never been down there for a game, but when everyone hears I’m from Tennessee they light up and say they love it.

Stay on campus. Leave promptly.

Lol, Baton Rouge didn't seem very inviting. We were welcomed to tailgates from LSU fans and enjoyed great jambalaya and gumbo. The worst part are the fans that get in your face and scream "Tiger Bait!" without provocation.

It's annoying when children do it, it's just sad when the grown methed up men do it. It's like the Georgia fans that's bark.

I enjoyed it though. The stadium is awesome.
Umm, yep my in-laws are huge LSU fans.. the thing to remember is that they act like that towards everyone, not just UT lol…and they probably all started drinking Crown and Cokes at 10 am.. they will feed you though.. but they can be kind of stupid in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back