Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I haven't read practice reports since the scrimmage, but Oda guilted me into it.

Really like this note:

We’re continuing to buy the Juwan Mitchell hype as the former Texas transfer has been consistent on the practice field during fall camp and has avoided setbacks.

Also saying Bru is catching everything in his radius and up on the depth chart. Beautiful!

Not much bad news or poor perceptions.

What about this beast?
6headed-shark-attack-the-asylum.gif
The CGI team was probably dying laughing putting that together.

"It could be made into a monster if we all pull together as a team."

Ok I haven't read practice reports since the scrimmage, but Oda guilted me into it.

Really like this note:

Also saying Bru is catching everything in his radius and up on the depth chart. Beautiful!

Not much bad news or poor perceptions.
So not enough bad news reported to get the Debby Downers going.

The scariest animal imo are not snakes, but the armadillo because they are spreading all over the southern U.S. and if you touch one you get LEPROSY.

Pretty sure there is a lost biblical script on this particular plague.

Wait what? Are you putting us on?

Why are y’all not arguing about practice reports anymore? Because there’s no QB controversy? Not enough info because of limited time for reporters? Decided the reporters don’t know anything anyway?
Yes.

Everyone is in agreement WGWTFA

*Not speaking for the FF*
It's amazing what this staff has been able to do, under extremely adverse circumstances and so quickly. People feel like we are in competent hands.

The inexcusable continuing extra-judicial punishment of Bru and us is the biggest gripe, and it is precisely out of our hands. Could say the same for some of the bizarre re-rankings of some our commits, which effects our class ranking and thus our momentum and publicity. But again, that's not something controllable. And we don't have any commits scheduled before in-season visits, so not as many chances for henny-pennies to say we will miss.

Last edited:

Well, certainly a coffee *drinking* snake. Seriously. I went to get a cup, only to be greeted by that little guy. And yes @SoilVol, I caught him and released on the farm.

I'm not a fan of snakes, but even less a fan of rodents. I let snakes live, they eat mice, we're both happy.

Wait what? Are you putting us on?
They are for real spreading like wildfire...and yes they carry leprosy.

Scary MFers in my book. I'd lock my front door to make sure they don't crawl up into my bed and cuddle with me while asleep...between this and my fear of toilet snakes...armadillos win out. Jmo

I really don't like that idea at all. The more college football separates itself from other college sports, the less it's connected to college at all. That's not a good thing, imo. I don't want to watch another minor league fail.

College football has become a complete money grab!..have you seen how fast it’s went downhill after they gave the green light to NIL deals👀

"It could be made into a monster if we all pull together as a team."
Head Designer - “So Bob, how’s that right fin coming along?”
Bob - “I thought I was doing the head?”
Head Designer - “No, the head was Rick’s job.”
Rick - “That’s right, two heads if I remember correctly.”
Head Designer - “What?! No, Rick just one. Sheesh, at least we’ve got a left fin right Jeff?”
Jeff - “Uhh…”

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back