'25 CA QB Madden Iamaleava

I spoke with my cousin today, and he’s got a son who plays for bearden and they are all about aau in the Knoxville area and the traveling teams. He’s one of the coaches too, but I say that to say, one of the coaches at bearden told him that they know madden is gonna be in Knoxville next year playing at Bearden.

I spoke with my cousin today, and he’s got a son who plays for bearden and they are all about aau in the Knoxville area and the traveling teams. He’s one of the coaches too, but I say that to say, one of the coaches at bearden told him that they know madden is gonna be in Knoxville next year playing at Bearden.

Gonna be a long commute to school from Nashville:p

He seemed pretty confident in what he was saying, but it’s just hear say. Not an insider just giving info peay geez don’t be hating I loved ur countdown! Lol
I ain’t hating…..:)
Rumors are flying everywhere. I’ve been told by a HS Coach they were moving to Nashville. I also heard a HS player here who said he heard Murfreesboro. Who knows????

I’ll start a rumor…..they are moving to Decatur County and he’s going to Parsons Riverside

I’m just hoping it’s Franklin and he goes to Battle Ground Academy :eek:

I ain’t hating…..:)
Rumors are flying everywhere. I’ve been told by a HS Coach they were moving to Nashville. I also heard a HS player here who said he heard Murfreesboro. Who knows????

I’ll start a rumor…..they are moving to Decatur County and he’s going to Parsons Riverside

I’m just hoping it’s Franklin and he goes to Battle Ground Academy :eek:

As a Riverside alum, I approve this message

Think he'll end up a Vol?
I really hope so. I think he will fit in this offense better than Nico. He seems to be a lot quicker than Nico and I actually prefer the 6’2-6’3 QBs over the 6’6 guys. They’re usually more agile in the pocket and have a quicker release

VN Store

Back