All things STOCKS

We will see. Lots of puts coming through the tape this AM. 1.3b+ darkpool sell this am for Apple. Very rare for a company like Apple.

After Cloudfare's latest ER last week, I'm gonna be scooping them up on lower entries for a while. They have an excellent business model and great propects.

Kinda shocked at the sales and marketing expense. I've never seen a company with that sort of expenses. I admit I don't get out much.

PPI is indicating that the CPI will trend favorably.

This is shocking considering midterms are coming up lol. There is extreme fomo sitting in now. Retail keeps buying while the insiders seem to keep selling. Volume is absurdly low. As long as those keep happening, AH is coming, but Labor Day usually brings back the volume.

Last edited:
This is shocking considering midterms are coming up lol. There is extreme fomo sitting in now. Retail keeps buying while the insiders seem to keep selling. Volume is absurdly low. As long as those keep happening, AH is coming, but Labor Day usually brings back the volume.

When petro doubles at the pump, it isn’t a stretch to see it soon affect month-to-month comps. And then claim victory for getting inflation under control. The timing is convenient with the mid-terms 3 months away.

Same thing is happening with the “largest ever” reduction in deficits. Yea, not too difficult after spending like drunken sailors.

Covered calls and puts are definitely the better option in this environment. Market slipping here a bit after open. It will be interesting to see what may happen if it goes red by close.

VN Store

Back