Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, and the Future of Global Finance

Absolutely. Cashless societies and they’ve been working slowly on disarming the people as well. They have an endgame, and it’s all coming to fruition.

Yes they do have an end game and the farther ahead of it you get now, the better of you are. I realized a little over 2 years ago where this was going and knew it was time to get off the soapbox and try to capitalize from it and be positioned accordingly before it was to late.

SEC Chair Gary Gensler Accused In Citadel Market Maker Manipulation

The current chair of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Gary Gensler who recently stepped up his push to get crypto trading platforms to register with the Wall Street regulator, is facing massive criticism after being accused of market manipulation by Citadel Securities & Citadel Market Maker.

While he is accused of shorting crypto-focused stocks like AMC Theatres and GameStop through Vanguard Group and BlackRock, the SEC chair is facing a Change.org petition.

Reactions: reecetn
SEC Chair Gary Gensler Accused In Citadel Market Maker Manipulation

The current chair of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Gary Gensler who recently stepped up his push to get crypto trading platforms to register with the Wall Street regulator, is facing massive criticism after being accused of market manipulation by Citadel Securities & Citadel Market Maker.

While he is accused of shorting crypto-focused stocks like AMC Theatres and GameStop through Vanguard Group and BlackRock, the SEC chair is facing a Change.org petition.

The arrogance of the SEC is a product of the complacency of retail investors. The new asset class is coming in with a vengeance. Ripple has spent 100 million in lawyers and expert witness to bring these morons down and they will get every penny of it back exponentially.

This has been so much fun to watch and be a part of.

The arrogance of the SEC is a product of the complacency of retail investors. The new asset class is coming in with a vengeance. Ripple has spent 100 million in lawyers and expert witness to bring these morons down and they will get every penny of it back exponentially.

Gary Gensler is an absolute clown

Have fun spending them tulips

Gary Gensler is an absolute clown

The wolf guarding the retail stock traders thought he would try to stick his nose into crypto by suing all the big players. Woops not so fast Gary. I don't blame him, he knows where this is going and wants to get a piece of the pie early just like the rest of us. Just more conformation of what is going on. To bad for him the CFTC will be regulating crypto.

The wolf guarding the retail stock traders thought he would try to stick his nose into crypto by suing all the big players. Woops not so fast Gary. I don't blame him, he knows where this is going and wants to get a piece of the pie early just like the rest of us. Just more conformation of what is going on. To bad for him the CFTC will be regulating crypto.

I certainly hope so. I think in the end all people want is regulatory clarity. It will be good for all parties.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
BlackRock to Offer Crypto for Institutional Investors Through Coinbase Prime

LOL Nothing to see here.
“Our institutional clients are increasingly interested in gaining exposure to digital asset markets and are focused on how to efficiently manage the operational lifecycle of these assets,” Joseph Chalom, global head of strategic ecosystem partnerships at BlackRock, said in the blog post.

For those living under a rock and have not heard of BlackRock.
BlackRock had $8.5 trillion in assets under management as of the second quarter of 2022,

Wait until all those BlackRock clients get into digital assets. I am glad I got all my tulips and fools gold before they did.

Inside the life and crimes of the new addition to the FBI’s 10 Most Wanted Ruja Ignatova

It’s not hard to draw similarities between Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos infamy and Ruja Ignatova — the brilliant Bulgarian-German scam master behind the OneCoin swindle, history’s second biggest fraud after Bernie Madoff’s $65 billion Ponzi con.

Both were charismatic star students with huge ambitions who used charm and good looks to convince people to throw fistfuls of money at their sketchy start-ups. Each also hooked up with a male lover who helped them rip off millions from dupes.

The one big difference: Holmes, who was recently convicted of defrauding investors, faces 20 years in jail and is reportedly flat broke, while the 42-year-old Ignatova remains on the lam after having vanished in 2017 with a fortune — leaving customers to eat some $4 billion in losses and her ex-partners to face jail time.

The life and crimes of Ruja Ignatova, new to FBI's 10 Most Wanted Ruja Ignatova

Do you own any $HBAR?

The classic pump and dump. Move the market up, get the sheeple to buy back in, sell high and watch it fall like a rock. Good luck boys.

Reactions: davethevol
Wonder how much XRP will go to once they win, I'm ready to go to the moon

Utility will help drive price once the liquidity hub goes live this November. Institutional investment will be happening soon now that BlackRock purchased CoineBase Prime.

VN Store

Back