Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, and the Future of Global Finance

If you don't have your own wallet, Uphold is a good exchange. Your bank may try to block any intisl transaction with them, because they are in the UK.
I do, but I have not been able to get a transaction to go through using Transak (recommended by my wallet). I usually purchase via Coinbase, but XRP is not available there.

Reactions: reecetn
Wall Street Giant DTCC Launches Private Blockchain Platform to Settle Trades More Quickly

DTCC has also partnered with software provider R3 to launch Project Ion using R3’s Corda distributed ledger technology (DLT) software.

R3 Launches Universal Settler Application to Facilitate Global Payments on Corda; XRP the first settlement mechanism

The deployment of the Corda Settler and its support for XRP as the first settlement mechanism is an important step in showing how the powerful ecosystems cultivated by two of the of the world’s most influential crypto and blockchain communities can work together,

DTCC Publishes Its 2020 Annual Report | DTCC.

DTCC set several new volume records in 2020. The company processed $2.3 quadrillion in securities transactions, up nearly 8% over 2019, and on March 12, it hit a new, single-day peak of 363 million U.S. equity transactions — more than two-and-a-half times that of an average processing day.

If you haven't, I'd take a look at Brise. I just put in a few hundred bucks a couple days ago, and have around 340 mil shares.

Gonna be listed on Binance and Coinbase soon.
#ToTheMoon.

Long term coin, if you hold for a few years and IF it gets to 0.0001, you can retire. (Depending on what you put in)

674C2B1D-179E-4C0C-B88A-DE3F8F0E4D7B.jpeg

Where are you able to buy it near $20 with the premium? Are you just buying generic rounds? Premiums on eagles are over $10 and maples are $7‐9.

Im buying 10 oz bars, usually from Montana Rarities or Scottsdale mint.

montana rarities: 2022 Britannia Silver £2 1 Troy oz BU

Item# 2842
Cash- As Low As: $21.75

Last edited:
So as the SEC filed it summary judgement brief the CFTC is on a "learning" tour at Ripple labs. Stick a fork in it and let the good times roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There’s only one eventual goal, a standard world currency. Doesn’t matter how or what perspective you view that from , that will lead to two things happening.. 1) more control for governments 2) less freedom for the individuals. ( IMHO) China has set the system up with the blueprint and its working . Every government would implement this tomorrow except for us , so now it’s just down to how long we can hold out . Again ..my opinion .

There’s only one eventual goal, a standard world currency. Doesn’t matter how or what perspective you view that from , that will lead to two things happening.. 1) more control for governments 2) less freedom for the individuals. ( IMHO) China has set the system up with the blueprint and its working . Every government would implement this tomorrow except for us , so now it’s just down to how long we can hold out . Again ..my opinion .

You already have that, its the reserve currency of the world the U.S. Dollar, see Bretton Wood II.

VN Store

Back