Running list of Tennessee targets planned commitment dates

If we win games then recruits will come. Most of these recruits are committing to schools before they see the product.

JMO, but I'd love to see another RB, another TE, and another WR added to this class, as well as 2-3 more OL. On defense, I'd like to see 3-4 more DL, another LB, and two more corners. I think that would establish good depth, and then we could mine the transfer portal after the season for any difference makers that happen to jump in. I'm just not a big fan of looking to the portal for our depth because we have no clue who will be out there.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Yeah every 3* is a "Diamond in the Rough". o_OTypical .......I'll go with the odds thanks.
200.gif

JMO, but I'd love to see another RB, another TE, and another WR added to this class, as well as 2-3 more OL. On defense, I'd like to see 3-4 more DL, another LB, and two more corners. I think that would establish good depth, and then we could mine the transfer portal after the season for any difference makers that happen to jump in. I'm just not a big fan of looking to the portal for our depth because we have no clue who will be out there.
That would put us at 30-32 committs.

Long way until ESD. Has NIL changed the dynamic so much that we totally dismiss the prospects of flipping several of these recruits ? It’s a long way until ESD or NSD - these kids have a lot to think about thru the fall - especially if VOLS look good on the field and in line for a New Years Bowl game.

Can I take this back? According to Wiltfong, we won't be getting these two either (Gadson & Gibson).:mad:

Odd how recruiting has dried up since the NCAA sent their violations letter to us. I think we have already been punished.:mad:
You and Abingdon vol fan should take your show on the road. Outer Mongolia seems a good place to me. Same old drivel and sky is falling whining.

VN Store

Back