Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have tons and I heard them all (from all of you). <3 Look, neither of us is ready to throw in the towel. We've had too many ups and downs to think otherwise. Just this evening he woke up not even knowing where he was and it scared the hell out of me then he went to sleep again and is back to being ok (still a bit fuzzy headed but ok).

The nurse called this evening after speaking with the doc and she's calling in some sort of super water pill tomorrow (an add on that is supposed to be taken before his regular lasix that he's supposed to be on for 10 days.) It should help with his ascites but every condition he has including the CHF he had ages ago but has found its way back, works against him in fluid retention but I've seen him here before. I've even seen him in worse condition. I don't want to downplay it too much but he's come back from the brink so many times I half wonder if he's the Prometheus character from the tv show Supernatural who dies and resurrects constantly. :D

It's just really hard dealing with the constant ups and downs but y'all have been a huge support and I want you to know that I appreciate every single one of you. I know it probably gets old at times and maybe I lean on you too much but y'all mean the world to me.

If I have any say on things we will be fighting the good fight for decades yet. :)
Continued prayers for you and your family. May God comfort you and give you Peace.

Some weird takes on poop schedule and location ITT.

Ya only got 24 hours in a day, if you're lucky you get to sleep 6-8 hours a night. That leaves you 16-18 hours for everything else. Drive time of an hour or so for work, then you factor in about 1.5 hours for eating (assuming around half an hour and 3 meals a day) and now you're down to a window of 13.5-15.5 hours in the day. Take out another hour for showering and getting ready for work/bed and you've got 12.5-14.5 hours in the day. Now depending on where you work you give them 8-10 hours of your day.

So really you'd be giving yourself a window of about 2.5-4.5 hours to poop in IF you required it to only happen at home and not at work.

Considering the average meal runs through your system in about 12 hours, and you eat 2-3 different times in a day you either have to be extremely lucky or extremely constipated to poop consistently in the same 2-5-4.5 hour window at home in the evening every day.

You should be pooping at least once a day, and a healthy digestive system is going to be more like 2 to 3 times a day. So my conclusion is that I just wrote a whole lot about pooping while at work on the toilet while on the clock getting paid while pooping... LIKE A RED BLOODED AMERICAN SHOULD!
ImpassionedOldGibbon-size_restricted.gif

saw one up at Unaka Mtn once, had
to be 3.5-4 ft in length. Never seen one that big, even in captivity.
I ran over one on hwy 38 between Harlan and Evarts about 6 years ago that was the biggest rattlesnake I've ever seen. It was about 5.5-6 feet long and as big around as my forearm. It was the darkest rattler I've ever seen too, like a really really dark brown that pretty much hid it's pattern, but people up here tell me that the rattlers in these mountains are always dark, and get darker the older they are.

I stopped and and went back and watched it thrash around on the shoulder for a few minutes until it finally completely died. I drove back up there after work to get it, but somebody else had already taken it. I was going to take it to a guy up here that does taxidermy and works with skins and see about having it mounted, or maybe make something else out of it...but I reckon somebody beat me to it.

Ya only got 24 hours in a day, if you're lucky you get to sleep 6-8 hours a night. That leaves you 16-18 hours for everything else. Drive time of an hour or so for work, then you factor in about 1.5 hours for eating (assuming around half an hour and 3 meals a day) and now you're down to a window of 13.5-15.5 hours in the day. Take out another hour for showering and getting ready for work/bed and you've got 12.5-14.5 hours in the day. Now depending on where you work you give them 8-10 hours of your day.

So really you'd be giving yourself a window of about 2.5-4.5 hours to poop in IF you required it to only happen at home and not at work.

Considering the average meal runs through your system in about 12 hours, and you eat 2-3 different times in a day you either have to be extremely lucky or extremely constipated to poop consistently in the same 2-5-4.5 hour window at home in the evening every day.

You should be pooping at least once a day, and a healthy digestive system is going to be more like 2 to 3 times a day. So my conclusion is that I just wrote a whole lot about pooping while at work on the toilet while on the clock getting paid while pooping... LIKE A RED BLOODED AMERICAN SHOULD!

A “normal” poop schedule is anywhere from 3x/day to 3x/week

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
247 notes about first scrimmage:

- Offense had good day (usually at this point in most camps, defense has the edge)
- TE Warren, RB Sampson scored TDs
- Banks impressive INT
- Coaches feel good about things they can work on
- Crawford vs Mincey at LT, Crawford leading
- CB battle(s) still wide open
- Bru vs Keyton vs Merrill for other outside WR spot, Merrill leading and scored as well
- RB Small looked good, Sampson looked good, Small more confident this year
- Coaches very happy with RB room
- DL going to be rotating all season, coaches thinking about that in back 7 as well
- Heupel satisfied with depth at DL and secondary
- Heupel wants more out of Fr DL Josephs, Pearce, West
- Garner praising DL Bailey and Eason

I still blame @InVOLuntary . Go to Pompeii during Volcano season he says. Enjoy the views he says. It’s an awesome experience he says…Luckily, I decided to check out a fishing charter.

Come to think of it, it’s probably payback for when I sent him for surfing lessons at the Red Sea right when Moses and the Israelites were leaving Egypt. Gnarly bitchin’ wave action that day and yet he acted like I should know about God’s plans for Moses…😇
Well at least he didn't try to talk you into one of those crazy nasty swingers retreats in old Sodom and Gomorrah..🤷‍♂️

Sounds like a lot of shat for a stink to me.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Ive thought Pickens was the most talented WR in CFB the last two years. He's yet to achieve the results on the field(one reason why WRs shouldn't go to UGA). If Pitt had a better QB he would be an obvious late round pick in FF for me.

Kid is a massive punk and ultimately I think it'll be his downfall in the league, but he's a stud and should have gone in the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back