Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a corner that the defending national champions that just fielded arguably the best defense in college football history wants and wants bad and so far we have no corners and it’s our weakest position on the roster. You do whatever you can to get him
Be more concerned about the trenches. He’s underrated and we’re very close to getting 4* Matthews
He’s a corner that the defending national champions that just fielded arguably the best defense in college football history wants and wants bad and so far we have no corners and it’s our weakest position on the roster. You do whatever you can to get him

I'm not questioning his talent. I trust our coaches evaluations. What the heck do I know anyways. I was just trying to figure out how this NIL money is getting allocated.

just because I can.

be a solutions provider/problem solver.

lift yourself up from just finding faults and short comings - Be a Champion of solutions to improve the situation!

now go about your day with confidence and a smile on your face - consider possessing an attitude of gratitude!
Thanks Zig Zigler

I'm convinced there's something mentally wrong with folks that wait to get to work to go #2.

What is you doin?!?
hmm, normally its other way around.

Also think Companies with 20+ employees that have a restroom with 1 commode to accomodate all staff and customers have something wrong.

I'm convinced there's something mentally wrong with folks that wait to get to work to go #2.

What is you doin?!?
You know, they say that hot beverages and exercise both promote bowel movements. You drink your coffee on the way in, get out and walk from your car, halfway there, your pace has to pick up a little...

Coaching matters. Do you think Butch Iones, Dooley or Pruitt would have won NCs with Bamas talent?

Dooley 100%. It’s easy to hate him for sure (weird dude, signed 0 offensive linemen in 1 class, and horrific defense) and it’s easy to hate Sal. But that secondary was really, really bad. So bad that we were all hoping a point guard could be our savior at CB.

So take what he did offensively and give him Alabama’s defensive talent, yeah that team could’ve won a title. Especially if you add in an Alabama RB

I'm not questioning his talent. I trust our coaches evaluations. What the heck do I know anyways. I was just trying to figure out how this NIL money is getting allocated.
giphy.gif

Some weird takes on poop schedule and location ITT.

Ya only got 24 hours in a day, if you're lucky you get to sleep 6-8 hours a night. That leaves you 16-18 hours for everything else. Drive time of an hour or so for work, then you factor in about 1.5 hours for eating (assuming around half an hour and 3 meals a day) and now you're down to a window of 13.5-15.5 hours in the day. Take out another hour for showering and getting ready for work/bed and you've got 12.5-14.5 hours in the day. Now depending on where you work you give them 8-10 hours of your day.

So really you'd be giving yourself a window of about 2.5-4.5 hours to poop in IF you required it to only happen at home and not at work.

Considering the average meal runs through your system in about 12 hours, and you eat 2-3 different times in a day you either have to be extremely lucky or extremely constipated to poop consistently in the same 2-5-4.5 hour window at home in the evening every day.

You should be pooping at least once a day, and a healthy digestive system is going to be more like 2 to 3 times a day. So my conclusion is that I just wrote a whole lot about pooping while at work on the toilet while on the clock getting paid while pooping... LIKE A RED BLOODED AMERICAN SHOULD!

All these other reports from around the nation. We're so hung up on if we have a star at RB, if the WRs will be better, what the starting OL will be, and if the defense can improve. We forgot to celebrate a mostly healthy scrimmage.

That's what these weeks are about - stay healthy, get better. You can't do the second one without the first.

Fingers crossed for the guys.

Coaches Poll: Five biggest snubs in college football's ranking

From article:

"Tennessee
Josh Heupel’s second season success will likely begin and end with quarterback Hendon Hooker, who threw for 2,945 yards with 31 touchdowns and only three interceptions in 2021. Hooker and his top target, Cedric Tillman (64 catches, 12 TDs) will give opponents fits all season.
While the offense has the ability to score with anyone in the nation, stopping anyone was an issue as their defense was on the field for more plays than any other team in the SEC and gave up nearly 30 points a game.
When the defense didn’t get to the quarterback on a consistent basis, it spelled trouble giving up an absurd 97 plays that went for 20 yards or more. The first six weeks are key as they play at Pittsburgh and have Florida, LSU and Alabama before the middle of October. Getting off to a fast start is key and if they don’t, the usual pessimistic rumbling from the Tennessee faithful could lead to another disappointing season."

I think they read volnation. :D
Stupid sentence structure, the fans have zero to do with the season.

“Getting off to a fast start is key and if they don’t, it could lead to another disappointing season, fueling the usual pessimistic rumbling from the Tennessee faithful.”

-or-

“Getting off to a fast start is key and if they don’t, the usual pessimistic rumbling from the Tennessee faithful could follow another disappointing season.”

Amateurs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back