If you think UT hit rock bottom at one point

I’m confused. Why would you buy this when the date and game aren’t identified on the package?

Okay, that's too good. Then again...optics aside...it's not a bad idea if the goal is to put fannies in the stadium. Raising attendance for games is a challenge for all schools these days.

Yep. I'm sure that the games are listed on the back of the packaging and, honestly, this is a pretty great deal. Even if they're garbage seats, $90 for two tickets to seven home games including the defending national champions is awesome.

Ok thanks. If it is for all home games, that is a pretty good deal. It seems a little strange to market this at Costco but i can UT doing something similar with a different merchant, like Dick's Sporting Goods. My wife has a Costco membership but I usually avoid going with her to shop there.

Evidently this includes a parking pass and all-you-can-eat concessions. I've never heard of all-you-can-eat concessions. Is this a thing now? at $45 a head.... Of course in a stadium, all I'd want would be far less than all I could eat.

The Tennessee game is eligible for this. Georgia is the only home game excluded, looks like.

1659828481833.png

Last edited:
Evidently this includes a parking pass and all-you-can-eat concessions. I've never heard of all-you-can-eat concessions. Is this a thing now? at $45 a head.... Of course in a stadium, all I'd want would be far less than all I could eat.

The Tennessee game is eligible for this. Georgia is the only home game excluded, looks like.

View attachment 478298

Does the "included concessions" include beer?

Doubtful and I sure it's in the small print you can't read in the photo.

Can you imagine if it was though? Hell, I would buy this just to save on the booze bill

Still, with the tix parking and food it's a steal for that amount of cash

No way they'd let you have all-you-can-eat beer included with a $45 ticket. I can't imagine. Let's all google that.

It is a great deal and not that far for Tennessee fans. And Tennessee likely wins it.

If it works, every school will do it.
Not the point. Most schools won't do it. Ticket sales aren't by any means how you value your program. This is a great way to devalue your program even while increasing sales.

Not the point. Most schools won't do it. Ticket sales aren't by any means how you value your program. This is a great way to devalue your program even while increasing sales.
Which means our admin will do it.

It's a component of it. If it brings in more money, they'll do it.

VN Store

Back