Transfer RB Lyn-J Dixon committed!

I agree but I also think that's a fan's point of view.
I think just about anybody who understands football can look at his film and tell pretty easily that he's more talented than Small and Wright.

I mean, I'm not sure they ever see the field at Clemson and he was the second string RB as a true freshman pretty much.

He went thru spring practice at WV and scored a TD in their spring game so I'm thinking he's good to go on the physical side. Gonna have to fast track the mental side. Hope he can block and catch passes out of the backfield.

I'd say he looked pretty good in pass pro against UGA. And a nice 10 yard run.

Reactions: VOLfrombama
Welcome Lyn-J Dixon! Great late addition! Might be a difference maker this year at running back! GO VOLS!!!

I don’t really get geeked out about watching a kids highlight clips, but I’m really impressed . He might be the best back in the room now. A couple of those clips showing his ability to bounce it and get to the edge give us something that no one else has on our roster. This might be a game changer.
Wright and Sampson have that ability imo.
Still Dixon has proven it more, and he's a older guy who should be really eager to prove himself because he's running out of chances.

Good work by staff to go out and get a SEC ready replacement for Evans. Wasn't Dixon committed to us at one point?

Dear Haters, read this slowly so you comprehend this simple concept...here goes...ready?
The more weapons we have, the better the chance of winning. Coach Hype knows what do with talent, just ask the Hooker!

VN Store

Back