Transfer RB Lyn-J Dixon committed!

Good video and lots of youtube comments that tell conflicting stories - either he’s entitled and a locker room problem or a good kid done wrong by Dabo and the RB coach. No doubt his skills fit the offense, let’s hope our new culture solves any other issues.

The conflicting comments remind me a lot of what people were saying when Kamara transferred here. All that matters is what he does from this point forward.

This vid answers all the questions raised in this thread and provides even better info.

Kid was a 4* elite RB recruit out of GA offered by Tenn first after his first college camp then quickly offered by GA, BAMA, OK, CLEM and other elite programs.

He was earmarked to be the next elite CLEM RB successor to Etienne until Etienne tanked Dixon by suddenly bypassing the NFL draft. Everything for Dixon pretty much fell apart from there. He went from being the anointed successor ready for his breakout year to riding the bench. CLEM coaches were surprised he didn’t transfer but Dixon tried to stick it out.

Dixon has played and contributed in the CFB playoffs and also suited up for NC games. His fortunes sunk along with CLEM’s 2021 season.

Don’t yet know why he left WVA for us but I’m damn glad he did.

If he can find a real home here under Heup then Dixon is bigger faster stronger and better than any RB on our roster period. He’s got serious NFL potential and he’ll need a monster year or two at TENN to get there. So he should come in HUNGRY he’s got everything to gain and nothing to lose atp.

HUGE GET

Genuine and completely unrelated question...do you find the girl in your profile pic attractive? Specifically that body type? I am really curious because I know guys are attracted to all kinds of different body types and have often wondered about super muscular/cut women since they are not at all attractive to me.

This is a good get. If he can juke defenses like he’s danced around coming here the last 4 years he should break some rushing records. I’m excited.

From my Clemson bud that was probably watched every Clemson snap the last 40 years:

He's not an every down back and can't help you at all in short yardage situations.

Kid has serious jets and if you scheme/use him properly he can get yardage in chunks.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Genuine and completely unrelated question...do you find the girl in your profile pic attractive? Specifically that body type? I am really curious because I know guys are attracted to all kinds of different body types and have often wondered about super muscular/cut women since they are not at all attractive to me.
Maybe you should see her from behind

This is a really nice pickup.
We can keep speculating, but luckily it won't mattet soon because football season is HERE baby 😯😯😯🧡!!

Reactions: Vol Main

This kid still has all the tools to be special. I think Heups Offense is Tailor Made for him

Let me put it this way. All these other RBs that UT was going after during this off-season I was not happy with.

I would have preferred Heupel just roll with the young guyz he had. But this kid??
Alabama is so happy about getting Jahymr Gibbs. Lynn J could have an equal if not better impact for Tennessee than Gibbs for Bama. It's an absolute no-brainer to take him. He doesn't need to come in and "take over" but he does need to be featured.
And that won't be a problem for Heupel.

This pick up tilts my opinion about games we win. I think we beat Pitt now.

Appreciate the question. “Attractive” is relative. I train these girls. I’m the top worldwide physique coach for the “softer” runway, pageant and bikini models you’d probably prefer lol all the way up to the “harder” muscle bikini / physique girls like the one in my profile pic. I train top “plus size” models too.

I find ALL these women attractive bc I appreciate their distinctive differences and admire their personal/professional/competitive goals. I also just love women a lot lol.

Appreciate the question. “Attractive” is relative. I train these girls. I’m the top worldwide physique coach for the “softer” runway, pageant and bikini models you’d probably prefer lol all the way up to the “harder” muscle bikini / physique girls like the one in my profile pic. I train top “plus size” models too.

I find ALL these women attractive bc I appreciate their distinctive differences and admire their personal/professional/competitive goals. I also just love women a lot lol.

Awesome...I can very much appreciate that! Thanks for the well thought out reply.

Awesome...I can very much appreciate that! Thanks for the well thought out reply.
Not at all! I actually started out coaching powerlifting and HS and collegiate football S&C but while I love football I like what I’m doing now a whole lot better lol

Reactions: FBtime
Let me put it this way. All these other RBs that UT was going after during this off-season I was not happy with.

I would have preferred Heupel just roll with the young guyz he had. But this kid??
Alabama is so happy about getting Jahymr Gibbs. Lynn J could have an equal if not better impact for Tennessee than Gibbs for Bama. It's an absolute no-brainer to take him. He doesn't need to come in and "take over" but he does need to be featured.
And that won't be a problem for Heupel.

This pick up tilts my opinion about games we win. I think we beat Pitt now.[/QUOTe
Gibbs is probably the best back In College football now. He will have a huge impact. His one of my picks for the Heisman.

Reactions: LittleVol
1400 yards in 4 seasons in ACC? Is this that big of a get really?
Probably already been said, but he averages 6.5 yards per carry. He got outworked by a first round draft pick. Probably the best thing that happened to him and us. And what's good beyond that is they just said he has 2 years.

Last edited:
This definitely appears to be a major upgrade to the RB room and more than offsets loss of Whitehead. Still don’t have that bruiser for short yardage we need. Delicate UTs gassy rushing #s, they were terrible converting on 3 and short.

It's a body. Winning teams have stars on their benches. Plenty of them.

VN Store

Back