'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee transfer)

Kid only has about 1400 yards off his tread over 4 years. also 14 tds.

So every 100 yards he averages a TD.

His body should be fresh and he's another home run hitter. Not sure what is going on psychologically.
Seems dead in the eyes, but hopefully a new start will invigorate his spirit!

Boom! I choose to believe he's Alvin Kamara this year.

3ja4.gif

Got a real good friend who is a huge Clemson fan. Laughing because we took him. Said people like him are less likely to change having just one more year left. Said Clemson washed their hands with him and benched him. Then he said I hear he is a walking attitude. lol I said, glad people gave me second, third and fourth chances. lol

Got a real good friend who is a huge Clemson fan. Laughing because we took him. Said people like him are less likely to change having just one more year left. Said Clemson washed their hands with him and benched him. Then he said I hear he is a walking attitude. lol I said, glad people gave me second, third and fourth chances. lol
I guarantee you that Heup and Mack and Golesh had this talk with him. I guarantee you that they were very honest with him. They were not forced to take him. So if he gets here and has an attitude, he'll be out the door. But if he's willing to shoot for creative reps in this offense alongside of Small and Wright, he can be useful here. He still has talent and ability that small doesn't have. They are very different.

I only see this as gravy. With possible attitude problems he is nothing until he produces. Otherwise, hit the road, Jack. He obviously has the talent and ability.

Reactions: VOLED

VN Store

Back