Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
How rare is this?
I'm sitting on the front porch and a bald eagle flies into the yard, about 8-10' off the ground, right in front of the porch. I think it was gonna land, but saw me and flew off, towards Knoxville. I'm south of Knoxville about 3miles.

Must be very rare to see one, I don't think there are that many around.

Either way, those things are massive!

How rare is this?
I'm sitting on the front porch and a bald eagle flies into the yard, about 8-10' off the ground, right in front of the porch. I think it was gonna land, but saw me and flew off, towards Knoxville. I'm south of Knoxville about 3miles.

C9EE3C0D-A382-4AB7-9146-33A89CEDB558.jpegmy buddy from Winged Deer Park JC
They are amazing!! Obviously I’m an Eagle guy
1659366643332.gif

How rare is this?

They're common in East TN now. One of the greatest Endangered Species success stories. Just about any lake or river you get on in TN you're likely to see one now. I remember not 15 years ago seeing my first wild one in the Missouri Bootheel and everyone standing in awe.

Now myself and TopKnoxFishing are screaming at them and ospreys as they try to take our skipjack.

Some notes from RTI - link at bottom for more.

Speaking of the freshmen receivers, Squirrel White dominated freshman defensive backs throughout the viewing period. He completely toasted Cameron Miller in one rep and made a nice adjustment to haul in a Milton deep ball.

The freshman also beat Wesley Walker on a slant route and hauled in a Hooker pass. It is easy to see why there’s so much buzz around White.

McCoy physically looks the part. It will be interesting to see how far he climbs up the depth chart over the course of August.

Jalin Hyatt was impressive during the one-on-one portion including creating an abundance of separation on an out route against Wesley Walker.

Calloway also had a nice rep during one-on-ones, beating Trevon Flowers deep and hauling in a Hooker pass for a long gain.

Freshman running backs Justin Williams-Thomas and Dylan Sampson split second team reps behind Small with Wright sidelined. Both had a handful of nice plays in 11-on-11 but take it with a grain of salt considering the lack of full pads.

Keyton beat Hadden on a deep ball on the very first play of the 11-on-11 period but Hadden recovered to break up a slightly under thrown Hooker pass.

Speaking of Burrell, the veteran defensive back split reps against Keyton during the one-on-one portion.

Heupel noted that Walker had a nice interception in practice that occurred after the media viewing period was over.

Byron Young was as loud as I’ve ever heard him on the practice field, especially during the drill portions. Lots of encouragement and correction from the senior pass rusher. Young and Baron led the defensive line in every drill.

Freshman pass rushers James Pearce Jr. and Joshua Josephs have impressive speed but still need to fill out their bodies. Both are skinny for defensive lineman but certainly have talent and could make an impact this fall.

Pearce earned some criticism from coaches due to his lack of sprinting during a drill. The North Carolina native repeated the drill.

One final note, director of athletics Danny White watched the Vols practice Monday.
Tennessee Fall Camp Notes And Observations: Practice One | Rocky Top Insider

They're common in East TN now. One of the greatest Endangered Species success stories. Just about any lake or river you get on in TN you're likely to see one now. I remember not 15 years ago seeing my first wild one in the Missouri Bootheel and everyone standing in awe.

Now myself and TopKnoxFishing are screaming at them and ospreys as they try to take our skipjack.
Saw one at the quarry in Knoxville just a few weeks ago. Bad ass bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back