USC/NEB Transfer RB Markese Stepp

Did he not say on yesterday's pod cast that this is the RB we are pursuing? And almost seemed like it was a done deal. And now a day later there is nothing here but expects to add a RB by monday?
Our RB transfer recruiting has just been overly vague. If we aren't after this guy anyone that's what the 5th one we have looked at?

I wish I remember who it was that said it, but a few months ago I seem to remember a good poster saying that Eric Gray was set to graduate at the end of the summer session and graduate transfer back. This was around the time he was back in the state and working out with Small and some of our guys.

Now I have absolutely no idea if this is true or not, and it would be way out of left field.

Practice starts Monday and someone would still have to go through the admissions process. They would have to have already been involved with whoever for a minute.

Reactions: Orange.
Practice starts Monday and someone would still have to go through the admissions process. They would have to have already been involved with whoever for a minute.

good point

They def know who it is but are just waiting to make it public for whatever reason.

If they're looking for a big back, I say Sampson James is the guy. Past highlights show some speed too. Not positive on past injuries or otherwise though. Would be a good pickup, just my 2 cents.

I wish I remember who it was that said it, but a few months ago I seem to remember a good poster saying that Eric Gray was set to graduate at the end of the summer session and graduate transfer back. This was around the time he was back in the state and working out with Small and some of our guys.

Now I have absolutely no idea if this is true or not, and it would be way out of left field.
There is no way that he’s NOT one of the players in the NOA.

Reactions: SugarCC and Orange.

VN Store

Back