'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

Someone in the video dept needs to make a video for Boo with the crowd “boo”-ing in the background. They should have plenty of games/clips to choose from the way the last 15 years have been - this could be the first time there’s a positive “boo” chant in Neyland.
Like when Butch Jones went for a field goal on the 1 yard line against OU I think it was.

Yeah I can’t help getting old and I understood your post fine. Knew exactly what you meant is why I said not funny but didn’t want a cat fight and certainly not trying to police others thoughts and post. Guess I am just cut from a different cloth than most these days. Missed being a boomer by one year but their teachings are always with me.

Ease up on yourself. Probably would have been funny if you snorted some blow on the 7th fairway with a wedge in your hand.

(I find this funny, just a harmless joke, just a second example of sports board humor)

When did Chattanooga Christian start a football program? They were one of our biggest rivals in baseball and basketball but never had football when I was growing up.
I graduated from there in 2009 and they started the football program in 2010. Not bitter at all about it...

Reactions: govols717
What are we recruiting him as? Kid looks absolutely electric in the field. We need this guy for next years class.
Seems like a DeAnthony Thomas or Tavon Austin type of player. Just get him the ball in space and let him go to work. Screens, crossing and deep routes, sweeps, pitch man on the option etc. Just get him on the team and figure it out from there

Really hope this doesn’t end up being a Pruitt/Gibbs type of recruitment where he ends up going elsewhere and is one of the top backs in the country
CJH has several examples of recruiting players and allowing the player to complete at whatever position they prefer. Can’t think of a single similarity in the way CJH coaches compared to cornbread.

Today’s VQ podcast? I didn’t hear them say he was being recruited as a DB. I was listening in the car so maybe I missed it, but they were mainly just talking about how important it would be to get him on campus. Pretty generic stuff really.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Seems like a DeAnthony Thomas or Tavon Austin type of player. Just get him the ball in space and let him go to work. Screens, crossing and deep routes, sweeps, pitch man on the option etc. Just get him on the team and figure it out from there
He's bigger than both of those guys and he's only 17.

But I don't think he has the build to be a P5 running back either. Either Slot or NB is his destination imo

Yeah, AP said that (recruiting him as a defensive back). Was curious to see if we’ll be in rotation of the schools he visits. If he comes this weekend that’ll be twice in a month

He's bigger than both of those guys and he's only 17.

But I don't think he has the build to be a P5 running back either. Either Slot or NB is his destination imo
I’m simply talking about his skill set. Just imagine what a bigger version of one of those players could do in this offense

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back