2022-2023 OOC Schedule

Is this game going to before the start of SEC play? I know it the past some coaches wanted it before SEC play started.

I was in the crowd. One of the best games ever in TBA.

Wow, it's been a minute since I've seen that. Just a dagger over a current top 5 NBA player and probably one of the top 40 players to ever play in the NBA. Of course, KD is known for being an elite offensive player, but he can play damn good defense when he wants to and he was playing for Barnes, so he wanted to

What games are already booked for next year's out of conference schedule?

Atlantis (Kansas, Wisconsin, USC, Butler, Dayton, NC State, BYU)
@ Arizona
neutral game vs Colorado in Nash (I think?)
Memphis(?)
Big12 challenge (hopefully Texas comes to Knox)

What else?

Texas comes to Thompson Boling Arena in the Big12/SEC Challenge per SEC Network.

Wow, it's been a minute since I've seen that. Just a dagger over a current top 5 NBA player and probably one of the top 40 players to ever play in the NBA. Of course, KD is known for being an elite offensive player, but he can play damn good defense when he wants to and he was playing for Barnes, so he wanted to
I think KD is in the top 25 players of all time for sure. Probably a top 5 scorer too.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
Vols vs. Colorado in Nashville on Sunday, November 13th.
I saw that on FB too but that almost certainly won’t be the date. I would wager that one will be either December 3 or 17, with the Maryland game in Brooklyn on December 11.

Edit: I’m an idiot. Just saw they officially made it this day. That’s awesome, glad we get an early season fun one like this.

Last edited:
So, do we not have a single marquee non-conference home game outside of the SEC/B12 challenge? That would suck if so.

It's starting to feel like that. Battle 4 Atlantis, neutral vs. Colorado and Maryland, at Arizona... is there some kind of eleventh hour effort to put together a home-and-home in the works?

I know a large number of fans disagree, but I would be over the moon if the non-conference slate was rounded out with an extension of the Memphis series.

So, do we not have a single marquee non-conference home game outside of the SEC/B12 challenge? That would suck if so.
Im hoping this is just a weird year for that and that we don’t start moving to playing more big neutral site games instead of big home/home games. Especially if they are going to keep jacking up ticket prices.

Im hoping this is just a weird year for that and that we don’t start moving to playing more big neutral site games instead of big home/home games. Especially if they are going to keep jacking up ticket prices.

Yeah, I’m not a fan of the influx of neutral site games we’re seeing in college basketball. I get the theory behind why you do it, but the environment is NEVER the same as a true home crowd and it just ends up feeling sterile.

Reactions: berryvol

VN Store

Back