Josh Heupel at SECMD

What was the context of this? Did he just say he wishes he could have drilled Kiffin too?

You can bet some in the media, especially Ole Miss will blow this up waaaay beyond what it really was, a joke. Just like a Kiffin joke, sorta serious - sorta kidding.

Heupel is the smartest and best coach we have had since Lane. He is a offensive mastermind I just wish he cared more about the defensive side of the ball.

He doesn’t at all. He hopes the other team scores every time. We weren’t in the top 5 in the country in negative yardage plays for the season. Ohhh wait we were. God you’re such a troll.

Last year, he often mentioned allergies in press conferences. I now think this is not ever going away. Not sure if it's his "nervous tick" or what, but once you notice it it becomes very annoying.

It could be blood pressure meds. He is slightly overweight, as is my brother, and he has the same uncontrollable cough as a side effect from Lisinopril.

He doesn’t at all. He hopes the other team scores every time. We weren’t in the top 5 in the country in negative yardage plays for the season. Ohhh wait we were. God you’re such a troll.[/QUOTE. Our defense was largely terrible last season for the most part and I don’t expect it to be much better this season. No changes were made at all to the defense this off season. Sorry that the truth hurts you.

We didn’t have a single player in the back 6 or 7 that would have started for one of the teams we lost to last year. Probably not even Pitt. We added at least 3 players in Pearce/ Joseph’s and West that had interest from the Bamas/ UGAs and Clemsons of the world. He’s added at least two more this year in Herring and Bradley and it’s just July. Plus significantly upgrading the back end with Smith/ Slaughter. Also it might just possibly been his DCs 1st year with his players. Ohhh wait ….again it was.

VN Store

Back