‘23 AL OT Stanton Ramil (Michigan St. commit)

I just don’t think there’s a lot of information out there on Ramil. It seems like most think it’s Tennessee or Michigan St but that’s more speculation than anything.
AP said on the pod yesterday he still thinks TN is in a good position here and that Michigan St seems to be the main competition but that Clemson is also a sneaky team to watch.

Said he will likely commit next week or the first week in August by he leans sometime next week.

This is pretty much the most important recruit left on the board in my opinion. We land him and hold onto the rest of the class there is no way this isn't a VERY good class. Add one more top flight interior DL and CB and then it moves to elite category.

AP said on the pod yesterday he still thinks TN is in a good position here and that Michigan St seems to be the main competition but that Clemson is also a sneaky team to watch.

Said he will likely commit next week or the first week in August by he leans sometime next week.

This is pretty much the most important recruit left on the board in my opinion. We land him and hold onto the rest of the class there is no way this isn't a VERY good class. Add one more top flight interior DL and CB and then it moves to elite category.

Wish I had a clue how many HS guys the staff would really prefer to sign by position and how many slots they are saving for the portal.

We need linebackers and bad. Our LB play was horrible last year.

Please stop embarrassing yourself. For the final time please try and understand. The only thing I am saying is the teams that win at the highest rate have the highest rated players year in and year out. That’s not a debate. I have never said the recruiting services aren infallible. They miss every single year. Always have and always will.

So just stop with your ridiculous stance on this because you continue to look dumb on this issue.
You’re assuming causation from correlation.

After that we believe the next to make a decision will be Stanton Ramil. The Thompson product has pretty much went dark over the last month and has continued to push things back but we believe he will do something in the next 10-14 days. We continue to feel good about where Tennessee stands but you can’t count out Michigan State or a dark horse in Clemson. Will he make it in for the event next weekend? Would be very telling if he does make it to town.
-VQ

I wonder if they’ll target another TE. Losing Warren and Fant next year means only Campbell and the walk-on transfer Browder return. Just adding Davis seems to leave that position thin. Maybe that’ll be a portal goal.

Have a bad feeling we miss here. Going dark and pushing things back makes me think someone else came in the picture, which would be Clemson.
Yeah, def seems to be the trend.

Clemson and its ultimatums. Typically a kid will either just UV or schedule a commitment date.

Yeah, def seems to be the trend.

Clemson and its ultimatums. Typically a kid will either just UV or schedule a commitment date.
Clemson must have more money than many thought. Dabo's BS can surely only go so far.....it is somewhat cult-ish it seems. If they all start wearing Nike's and looking up for the Mother Ship that will be the giveaway.

Clemson must have more money than many thought. Dabo's BS can surely only go so far.....it is somewhat cult-ish it seems. If they all start wearing Nike's and looking up for the Mother Ship that will be the giveaway.
if we played powder puff everyyear...

Reactions: thistime

VN Store

Back