President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Nope. One of my top criteria was youth. Under 55 is what I was looking for.

Well Mayor Pete has done such an outstanding job as the head of a Department……that shouldn’t even be a department. I certainly believe you’re telling the truth because no one would lie about voting for him at this point.

Reactions: VOLS INC.
Another reason for getting rid of Trump. He was a global punchline.

And what happened to you guys constantly saying that you could care less what the rest of the world thinks.
That was your common refrain when 'Trump was in office and the rest of the world viewed him as a pathetic joke.
Global punchline. Our current President is begging other countries right now for things we can do at home.

Didn’t care what the rest of the world thought because things were happening here first.

My objectivity regarding Trump is at least on par with your objectivity regarding Biden. (I think I'm more objective)
Not really. You’re endorsing a known racist. Just because he’s the guy you voted doesn’t give you a pass. Biden is the racist Trump was supposed to be by the left.

He boxed himself in by committing to a person of a certain gender/ race. It actually could have been worse.

1 Keisha Bottoms——somehow worse
2 Stacy Abrams—-who could say, she’s never been in charge of anything.

3 Susan Rice——would have had him killed in the first week and assumed the Presidency

75% of his cabinet positions were box checks - just look at the number of weirdos and incompetence. The other 25% were Obama retreads.

By your grading scale it is not any better.
By my grading scale it is better. (I'll use a 0-100 scale)
Trump: Human-1 President-15 (average of 8 on a scale of 100)
Biden: Human-60 President-20 (average of 40 on a scale of 100)

Both failing grades but 40 is substantially better than 8.
And as I've said multiple times - we just need to once again head in the correct direction - and Biden has started that process by accomplishing the only goal he really had - beating Trump.

This might be the worst post I've seen from you.

Your mistake is believing that Biden is anywhere near a 60 as a human.

Or a 20 as a President. This is the worst shape this country has ever been in prior to the Civil War, and even then there was a lot of pride, patriotism and love. Either dude is trolling or he's a neo-marxist. Maybe we can say the great depression.

We are literally running out of most goods, and services is average right now. Patriotism is at an all time low and the believe is God or going to church is at decades low or since they've been tracking it. Some things aren't coming back and many think prices have been reset to new inflation rates which means they may not go down all that much. An adminstration would have to work hard to be this stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Or a 20 as a President. This is the worst shape this country has ever been in prior to the Civil War, and even then there was a lot of pride, patriotism and love. Either dude is trolling or he's a neo-marxist.
You guys have got to do yourselves a favor and turn off the right wing media.
" worst shape this country has ever been in prior to the Civil War"???????? You have got to be kidding.
Good grief man, wake up and do your own thinking for a change.

Last edited:
It's hard to believe that a person still has his lips glued to Joe's nasty dirty butt these days & thinks old idiot Joe does such a swell job daily of driving the bus (america) off the cliff.

I think his real issue with Scranton Joe is that he embarrasses himself daily, and that is one thing that's unacceptable to the left. Making them look bad with people laughing at you. I think in general he likes his policies.

Who do the Democrats have up to run in 2024 because Joe & the Ho aren't gonna be it.
Just look at those who’s trotting out publicly in the eye nationally. Those are the ones seeking to gauge the temperature. Newsome, Hillary (regardless of what she says), AOC in a year possibly. It won’t matter because all will have to campaign on what they are against right now. Dems are done in power until around 2030-2032

Reactions: tbwhhs

VN Store

Back