President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

And what and the hell does a calculator have to do with anything?
In my house, it would be hard to ever be more than 10 feet from a calculator; they're everywhere.
It's a math household.
So knowing how to use a calculator equates to being a "math household". Gee. I watched a rocket launch yesterday, I guess I'm an astronaut

Biden isn't the real POTUS. Anyone that needs a cue card, shakes hands with the air and repeats teleprompter instructions isn't capable of having any real influence on policies. He's just a fall guy for those that want to implement radical policies.
And hopefully those pricks get exposed for who they are.

We don't have friends except for maybe Canada and the UK. But we work much more with the Saudis than against them.

I don’t like the Saudis for all of the obvious reasons that everyone else dislikes them. But I like them more than the Trudeaus. I don’t like anything about Canada except for their outdoor life and their oil. 😂

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I don’t like the Saudis for all of the obvious reasons that everyone else dislikes them. But I like them more than the Trudeaus. I don’t like anything about Canada except for their outdoor life and their oil. 😂
The Canadian people as a whole are pretty nice. F-sticks like Trudeau can kiss my ass and should burn in hell.

I think Biden is the worst POTUS of my lifetime and the 25th would actually promote someone even worse. And Biden is a very bad person. Not as bad as Trump but still a pathological liar and a plagiarist. Trump is a C President and an F human being. Biden is an F President and a D human being. I have zero idea how that’s supposed to be any better.
By your grading scale it is not any better.
By my grading scale it is better. (I'll use a 0-100 scale)
Trump: Human-1 President-15 (average of 8 on a scale of 100)
Biden: Human-60 President-20 (average of 40 on a scale of 100)

Both failing grades but 40 is substantially better than 8.
And as I've said multiple times - we just need to once again head in the correct direction - and Biden has started that process by accomplishing the only goal he really had - beating Trump.

😂. **** civility. I'm already sick of being a laughing stock
Another reason for getting rid of Trump. He was a global punchline.

And what happened to you guys constantly saying that you could care less what the rest of the world thinks.
That was your common refrain when 'Trump was in office and the rest of the world viewed him as a pathetic joke.

Reactions: zeppelin128
The Canadian people as a whole are pretty nice. F-sticks like Trudeau can kiss my ass and should burn in hell.

I hate hockey,Crown Royal , cold weather (unless it’s for a recreational purpose), think Rush is a terrible band and that Tim Hortons coffee is terrible. I do love Moosehead beer though and Rachel Mcadams…… so maybe it’s not that bad of A place.

And as I've said multiple times - we just need to once again head in the correct direction - and Biden has started that process by accomplishing the only goal he really had - beating Trump.

Your mistake is believing that Biden is anywhere near a 60 as a human.

I've always had difficulty accepting the relevance of grammar. The English language is beyond illogical.
i before e except after c - Science
Weight -
oh wait, and except when it sound like a long A
Height - oh yea, that to - too - two

The rules are stupid, there is no logic, there are always exceptions, and exceptions to the exceptions.

I had a business writing instructor back in the mid 80's when I was getting my MBA who swore up and down that technological advances would necessitate the reworking of the English language to where words would be spelled phonetically and rules would have no exceptions. If only.........

It's like teachers in the 70's claiming the US was going metric. If only.......
my adviser at UT (early 70s) was a nut about switching to SI (metric) units. He was a nut in a lot of ways, but also a world renowned polymer scientist.
As for the English language, it ain’t so hard if one has half a brain.

“i” before “e” except after “c”
always stood me in good stead.

You give Biden a 60/100 for being a good human being? No matter what system you're in, that's a flat out F. Have you witnessed how he treats people? He is just one nasty, mean SOB. I won't even address how you graded Trump because you aren't objective enough to grade him.

my adviser at UT (early 70s) was a nut about switching to SI (metric) units. He was a nut in a lot of ways, but also a world renowned polymer scientist.
As for the English language, it ain’t so hard if one has half a brain.

“i” before “e” except after “c”
always stood me in good stead.
So you spell it - hieght and sceince

Another reason for getting rid of Trump. He was a global punchline.

And what happened to you guys constantly saying that you could care less what the rest of the world thinks.
That was your common refrain when 'Trump was in office and the rest of the world viewed him as a pathetic joke.

We elected a cognitively degenerate, pathological liar….. who had to withdraw from a Pres race because he was caught plagiarizing someone else’s speech,and has since been proven to have lied by about 70% points about where he graduated in his law school class. The embarrassment level compared to Trump is probably equal.

You give Biden a 60/100 for being a good human being? No matter what system you're in, that's a flat out F. Have you witnessed how he treats people? He is just one nasty, mean SOB. I won't even address how you graded Trump because you aren't objective enough to grade him.
My objectivity regarding Trump is at least on par with your objectivity regarding Biden. (I think I'm more objective)

We elected a cognitively degenerate, pathological liar….. who had to withdraw from a Pres race because he was caught plagiarizing someone else’s speech,and has since been proven to have lied by about 70% points about where he graduated in his law school class. The embarrassment level compared to Trump is probably equal.
lol.....We have never had a pathological liar the likes of Trump. Biden's not really even close.

lol.....We have never had a pathological liar the likes of Trump. Biden's not really even close.

Plagairized speech/ law school grades/ Golda Meir/ Nelson Mandela/ Cornpop/ drove a truck/ no wait it was a school bus/ advised Obama to Kill Osama/ advised Obama not to kill Osama/ house burned down………and the beat goes on.

VN Store

Back