‘23 MO EDGE Samuel M’Pemba (UGA commit)

UT collective has shown it has established a maximum value and is prepared to move on based on the recent OT account. Even though it has been indicated that UT NIL was more than OSU, I bet there was a number that would have gotten that deal done, and once again walked away. Don't know that either player is legally locked up yet, but don't see another attempt on either guy unless the other side does not live up to their deal. So the pool has been reduced by 2.

You said a lot of words to say nothing. It was impressive

UT collective has shown it has established a maximum value and is prepared to move on based on the recent OT account. Even though it has been indicated that UT NIL was more than OSU, I bet there was a number that would have gotten that deal done, and once again walked away. Don't know that either player is legally locked up yet, but don't see another attempt on either guy unless the other side does not live up to their deal. So the pool has been reduced by 2.
Trying to read and decipher this gave me a headache.

billy-madison-dumber.gif

Drinking and posting is fine, I just drank a couple myself. But drunk posting will get you to this point.

This sounds like when Jethro “ciphers” on The Beverly Hillbillies.

Les Grass Eater Miles and Ed Yaw Yaw Orgeron won National Titles. Kirby let Justin Field and Jacob Eason essentially walk away. Georgia had the 85 Bears Defense.

I don't like to speak ill of any football player's talent, because I'm not an expert on the subject. But watching Jacob Eason's freshman season, even taking into account that he was a true freshman, was frustrating to me as a fan. And I'm not sure the coaches had seen much different over spring and fall camp of his soph year, which may be why they were quick to let Fromm take over when Eason got hurt. To his credit, Eason handled it like an adult, at least in public, and looked for an opportunity elsewhere.

I also don't like to speak ill of any football player's maturity, because I haven't walked a mile in their shoes. So I won't comment on the other player you mentioned.

Last edited:
76FA2C0D-0E5A-4712-90E8-678EA2E9523F.gif

I could have sworn Kirby Smart was a former defensive coordinator.

Since Smart has been head coach at Georgia, Georgia is the 5th winningest program in the country behind Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma, and Ohio State. They have a winning percentage of 81.5%.

He is an ELITE head coach that anybody would be jumping for joy to have running their program.

The greatest compliment that one can give Nick Saban is that he is/was so damn good, he completely warped people's perceptions of what great is. Like, if a coach doesn't make the playoff every year and finish in the top 5, at best you're "ok".

People do this during the season too. Some team will be ranked 8th and people will say they suck.
Kirby is not elite. He lucked into a Championship last season. If Bama were not down so many players, UGA would've lost. UGA sucks and will always suck.

Didn't the Golden Girls live in Miami? And we all know how sexy Betty White was. Yes, please.

Reactions: Vol8188
I don't like to speak ill of any football player's talent, because I'm not an expert on the subject. But watching Jacob Eason's freshman season, even taking into account that he was a true freshman, was frustrating to me as a fan. And I'm not sure the coaches had seen much different over spring and fall camp of his soph year, which may be why they were quick to let Fromm take over when Eason got hurt. To his credit, Eason handled it like an adult, at least in public, and looked for an opportunity elsewhere.

I also don't like to speak ill of any football player's maturity, because I haven't walked a mile in their shoes. So I won't comment on the other player you mentioned.
I wish you would so it wouldn’t take so long to read your passive aggressive posts

VN Store

Back