What ever happened to Kwe Parker?

As a freshman he was neck and neck with Bone. Don’t know what he does now, but he’d probably be in a completely different place today had he figured out and accepted what Barnes was putting together.

I don’t know if his short, final season at NC A&T was due to an injury or something else.

Kwe Parker College Stats | College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com

Reactions: Vols till I fall
As a freshman he was neck and neck with Bone. Don’t know what he does now, but he’d probably be in a completely different place today had he figured out and accepted what Barnes was putting together.

I don’t know if his short, final season at NC A&T was due to an injury or something else.

Kwe Parker College Stats | College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com
Yeah, I remember when he committed to Trnnessee, I was super excited.

He would have been an electric player to watch had he trusted Barnes's system.

He had freakish dunks

He had one of the best mixtapes out there.

Incredible bounce, just never did fully buy into Barnes philosophy.

NC A&T player? IDk, but this video comes up in YouTubes algorithm for me to watch almost every time I go there. I watched that way back when he came here, but it stays alive for me somehow.Screenshot_20220709-204618_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: berryvol
What’s wild is that class was ranked 49th overall and was the foundation for a lot of success with Bone, Williams, Bowden, and Fulky. Some great evaluations from the staff there.
I always forget that Tyndall was the one who found Admiral. My mind always tries to put Grant and Admiral in the same class for some reason.

A big disappointment for me was Ray Kasongo. Dude was built and looked the part, but he could not put it together

A big disappointment for me was Ray Kasongo. Dude was built and looked the part, but he could not put it together

And his brother was an epic VN poster. Kasongor or what ever his name was was a Hall of Fame BBF heel. Right up there with SeniorDrill. AuntieDee was a pleasant antagonist - I miss her and her daughter.

I’m not sure if it is Kwe’s brother. Most article’s that I’ve looked at have been calling Trey a “relative” of Kwe’s. He could be an uncle or a nephew or a cousin.
In that link it says it's his brother..

Next up, we want to introduce you to Kwe’s brother Treymane. Now, this will be the last time we mention Treymane as Kwe’s little brother as he is his own man, and his own prospect.

In that link it says it's his brother..

Next up, we want to introduce you to Kwe’s brother Treymane. Now, this will be the last time we mention Treymane as Kwe’s little brother as he is his own man, and his own prospect.

I was trying to figure it out last week. Rivals might be sloppy with their reporting. I read several of Kwe’s tweets and didn’t notice him calling Trey “Bro” of “little brother” or similar.

Reactions: LeannaVol
I forgot ALL about Ray Kasango. I was so excited when he committed to us. Who was that chubby big man who transfered to us from Memphis that ended up being a bust?

And his brother was an epic VN poster. Kasongor or what ever his name was was a Hall of Fame BBF heel. Right up there with SeniorDrill. AuntieDee was a pleasant antagonist - I miss her and her daughter.
Man those were amazing times here. I wonder if SeniorDrill is alive and kicking? If so, I know he has to hate that Barnes won an SECT banner for us.

VN Store

Back