Where to sit @ Pitt

vol94

The UT website recommends purchasing tix through the Pitt website or secondary market.

With that said, where are the Vol fans sitting? I rather not sit in the middle of the Pitt band, Etc. The best seats avl are section 138, located behind on the Pitt sideline.

So to those attending, where are you sitting?

The UT website recommends purchasing tix through the Pitt website or secondary market.

With that said, where are the Vol fans sitting? I rather not sit in the middle of the Pitt band, Etc. The best seats avl are section 138, located behind on the Pitt sideline.

So to those attending, where are you sitting?

Section 113 Row X

Reactions: VolPack22 and vol94
I'm sitting in my recliner, probably with a sliced roast lamb sandwich, a freezer-chilled mug of goat milk stout, a small platter of raw broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, and celery (just to avoid Shirley's, 'You have to eat vegetables!' nagging), and our lab-shepherd mix barking like crazy every time I cheer a big Vols' play. Best darn seat on the planet, probably the solar system as well, if not the entire galaxy.

I'm sitting in my recliner, probably with a sliced roast lamb sandwich, a freezer-chilled mug of goat milk stout, a small platter of raw broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, and celery (just to avoid Shirley's, 'You have to eat vegetables!' nagging), and our lab-shepherd mix barking like crazy every time I cheer a big Vols' play. Best darn seat on the planet, probably the solar system as well, if not the entire galaxy.
Hope no one lights a match near you Hoss.

Lol, wut

Every chance I get to go to the game I do. I try to sit between the 20s about 45-60 rows up. High enough to see the game and in the middle enough to see play at both ends.

Reactions: VolPack22

This is a very underrated post.

I know the Pitt student section, whatever that may be like, is in the northwest part of the stadium. Like sections 124-128 and up. I’m going to be with about 10 VFLs in Section 538.

I'm in 114 Row W.

Pittsburgh UT alumni chapter has a block of seats in sections 102-105 and 151-152.

The lower bowl of Heinz has a pretty shallow angle, I'd recommend staying out of the lowest rows if you want a good view of the entire field. The 200 sections in the closed end zone are good seats. Upper deck end zone are bleachers with backrests.

Reactions: VolPack22

VN Store

Back