UFC Thread

What can they do with the featherweight division besides give Cejudo a shot? Does anybody wanna see Josh Emmett fight for the belt, LOL?

Emmett should get treated better, and maybe it was a misunderstanding, but featherweight is in terrible shape if he gets a shot. Urijah says Emmett has the power to KO Volk...he's had 2 KO's since 2018 and only 6 in his career. I don't think Emmett is even good enough to be a gatekeeper for a talented division, let alone a contender. He'd get demolished by Volk.

291963592_585899042885175_2905477153818566455_n.jpg

Emmett should get treated better, and maybe it was a misunderstanding, but featherweight is in terrible shape if he gets a shot. Urijah says Emmett has the power to KO Volk...he's had 2 KO's since 2018 and only 6 in his career. I don't think Emmett is even good enough to be a gatekeeper for a talented division, let alone a contender. He'd get demolished by Volk.

Statistically they are similar. And there isn’t anyone left at the “challenge” level to face Volk. He’s beaten everyone else above Josh. And a few below.

@Vol_sanity I saw your buddy is fighting Robbie Lawler. Should be an awesome fight. I have loved watching Lawler since his debut but hope your boy gets the win 👍🏻
Man...this was THE fight Bryan has wanted for a while. He finally got it. We know Robbie is past his prime, but he still got to share the octagon with a legend...and that is pretty cool. I have been a Lawler fan since he joined the UFC...so this was a crazy fight for me as a fan and friend of Bryans. Bryan has gotten FOTN 3 out of last 4 fights. Has really kind of made a niche for himself after a couple of injuries and his medical scare.

Reactions: Creeker and SD189
Don't sleep on Diaz. He's beat a favored grappler like 5x in his career. And even when he loses, he wins (McGregor and Edwards). He might get a little mopped up but I feel like he's probably going to lose but his legend will still grow, kinda like the Edwards and McGregor losses.

VN Store

Back