‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Preciate that....yeah I tried to give information in here since I check in with him almost everyday, but at the end of the day if he doesn't share where he will go with his mother then nobody will truly know until today. And all I can say is what I like and where I'd like him to go. But when it's all said and done he will choose wherever he wants and wherever he's feels most comfortable and that's exactly what I told him, because nobody but him have to do those 3, 4 or 5 years none of us.
…are you his mother?!

@Plove23 where'd you find out about Volnation. com? I'm just curious if message boards make their rounds through coaches trying to negatively recruit or other ways

@Plove23 where'd you find out about Volnation. com? I'm just curious if message boards make their rounds through coaches trying to negatively recruit or other ways
Typed it in on google after the Tennessee visit, and found section talking about Cam, and seen a lot of positive fans and been checking in ever since.

we NEED this kid.

even though he does remind of a mixture of Derrick Williams and Sidquan Barkley :(

I keep seeing the Deebo Samuel comparison, but given that he’s a VFL, it seems like Cordarelle Patterson is more appropriate.
I prefer Debo over Cordarelle myself. Debo can run good routes and has great hands and can play RB. Samuels can do it all. Cordarelle was great in open field and great kick returner. But in college he had average hands and average at best route runner. I hope he a is more complete player is what I am saying. GBO!

Reactions: NighthawkVol
I prefer Debo over Cordarelle myself. Debo can run good routes and has great hands and can play RB. Samuels can do it all. Cordarelle was great in open field and great kick returner. But in college he had average hands and average at best route runner. I hope he a is more complete player is what I am saying. GBO!

I kinda thought CP's primary position should have been RB, while using him secondarily in the passing game, rather than the other way around. He seems to be doing that now.

Kyler Kerbyson talked about this on one of his YT videos. It was about the Dooley years. He said CP absolutely could not learn a playbook. Had a learning disorder or something. Said it was sad because he couldn't figure out routes/plays, but was dynamic with the ball in his hands (obviously). It was a good listen. He went into depth about Da'Rick and CP. Even talked about Malik Jackson smacking the soul out of Da'Rick once because he didn't show up to practice for a week and coaches wouldn't do anything about it so Malik did. About the last 10 minutes or so of the video.

[VIDEO=]

VN Store

Back