For the ***** whiners….

When I was a child, we drank from the water hose, as well as from the spring that ran by my grandparents barn. I survived that and still going strong at 69. I think people are too clean in this time, so they don'y build up the immunity they need. And this has nothing what so ever with football.
There's a dirty joke here, but I'm going to refrain from making it.

Reactions: bigorangepoppa
Don't take the first swallow out of the hosepipe,the water is hot and tastes like the rubber or whatever the hosepipe is made of.Let it cool down for a second,and enjoy thecool water for as long as you want.No Gatorade,it's just Florida P..ss!
This! Growing up in the 70’s and 80’s the water hose was the outdoor refreshment stand!😆

When I was a child, we drank from the water hose, as well as from the spring that ran by my grandparents barn. I survived that and still going strong at 69. I think people are too clean in this time, so they don'y build up the immunity they need. And this has nothing what so ever with football.
Cool story bro. When I was little we didn't have a water hose. Our neighbors did. I drank from it. Tasted like sh!t. Drank a lot of creek water though, saw stars, but that may have been from dropping acid. Don't know. Does acid prevent colds? Nothing to do with football.

This! Growing up in the 70’s and 80’s the water hose was the outdoor refreshment stand!😆
We would go to random neighbors houses and use their water hose when out side playing. It was a common thing if you were thirsty. Usually wasn't a problem but there are always those get off my lawn neighbors that everybody knows about.

Cool story bro. When I was little we didn't have a water hose. Our neighbors did. I drank from it. Tasted like sh!t. Drank a lot of creek water though, saw stars, but that may have been from dropping acid. Don't know. Does acid prevent colds? Nothing to do with football.
When I was little we drank out of the hose. When we played in the woods we drank from the stream. We walked up the stream & found rusted barrels. Who knows what was in them but we survived.

wish youd get a better offer, from TOS.
Hey Jack, would love a better offer. You got one? TN is a landing spot for 3* players only. Who was the last impact player we landed. Hate me all you want, but the truth is the truth.

Hey Jack, would love a better offer. You got one? TN is a landing spot for 3* players only. Who was the last impact player we landed. Hate me all you want, but the truth is the truth.
Hooker not withstanding, I’m talking about someone else, especially on defense!

We’re landing a 4-star wide receiver tomorrow, so…View attachment 470324
Hope so! Need some consistent (Good) Recruiting news for the 2023 class. Hopefully Nico’s commitment to the Vols will help. Bama, UGA, A&M, KY, USCjr, Ole Miss etc are all improving.

TN needs to be in top 4 of SEC in recruiting and too 10 in the country to have a chance of beating the Big Three.

Reactions: sunnyvol79
Need a top 7 class for the next three years to have a chance at beating Bama and Georgia within this decade. They are still so far ahead of us. Butch was the last UT coach to sign a top 5 class.

Hooker not withstanding, I’m talking about someone else, especially on defense!
I would say that BY will be, Tyler Baron can be, and LBer from Memphis IS.

CB Taylor was pretty impact as you saw us get beat up against a slow BG10 team.

But id say last impact player on D was DE that went to Seahawks.

N-I-C-O

E-C-H-O-L-S

Are you on drugs, buddy? Find some help.

Reactions: hooter vol
Such a great movie. I might rewatch it tonight while sipping on my Woodford Reserve. 🥃🥃

Irrelevant. Callahan, Hubbs, AP I guess none of them can be trusted. I don’t even out much faith in Wiltfongs CBS anymore.
But their rankings are cold fact... right?

Truth is these kids are making a tough choice and may even change their minds late in the process. That doesn't reflect on these reporters.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back