Vols in the NBA Summer League thread

I'd love to see him reunited with Grant at Boston. They have 3 roster spots and 2 2-way spots open.
That would be nice, but I’d like to see him go where he could possibly get some PT. Portland with Keon would be nice, especially if they (Portland) are interested in Victor Wem.

Chandler just entered first summer ball game for Memphis, on ESPN now

Edit: Springer also in the game

Just saw a tweet from another thread that KC signed a 4 year deal with the highest guaranteed pay for an American second round pick. He’s getting a guaranteed $5 million. He made the right choice.

Just saw a tweet from another thread that KC signed a 4 year deal with the highest guaranteed pay for an American second round pick. He’s getting a guaranteed $5 million. He made the right choice.

Yes indeed, very nice!

Reactions: VolGee4
Chandler is looking pretty solid in the ~5 minutes of this game that I’ve watched. Had a great block and some good assists to go with two buckets.

Reactions: Volprofch05
Seems like you would also be pleased with Chet's first performance?
Chet looked like the #1 overall pick tonight. I will say, summer league is not the NBA. Lonzo looked insane in SL. But Chet looks like what we all thought Porzingis would be so far. A true unicorn.

Celtics are up next on NBA-TV.
======================================
(Per Dallas B):

Kennedy Chandler- Memphis Grizzlies

Jaden Springer- Philadelphia 76ers

Keon Johnson- Portland Trailblazers

Admiral Schofield - Orlando Magic

Yves Pons- Brooklyn Nets

Kyle Alexander- Portland Trailblazers

Jordan Bone- Boston Celtics

Last edited:
Reactions: MinisterofDef#92