‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Plove using the orange emojis and feeling the big orange vibe

wolf-of-wall-street-jordan-belfort.gif

Where is Orange Defense when you need a good insider. 😀
He is having dinner with the Memphis trio at Applebee’s. No one wants to wind up at Applebee’s alone. I am sure we will get some info from his contact on the hill before the night is over. OD says Memphis trio is still working Jay Hardy like a borrowed mule. Things are looking good.

He is having dinner with the Memphis trio at Applebee’s. No one wants to wind up at Applebee’s alone. I am sure we will get some info from his contact on the hill before the night is over. OD says Memphis trio is still working Jay Hardy like a borrowed mule. Things are looking good.
I’ve got four kids, two dogs, and a cat here. I’ve got to be honest Applebee’s alone sounds pretty damn good right now.

Does anyone have a clue why his offer list seems a little off ? For a Solid 4* he doesn’t seem to have a ton of offers as one would expect ?

Does anyone have a clue why his offer list seems a little off ? For a Solid 4* he doesn’t seem to have a ton of offers as one would expect ?
I don’t know this young mans story in particular but I can tell you that often times kids get offers and unless they notify the services or tweet it out to the world it doesn’t get listed. Some of these kids are quiet and don’t over share their situation so sometimes their “offer list” isn’t accurate.

I don’t know this young mans story in particular but I can tell you that often times kids get offers and unless they notify the services or tweet it out to the world it doesn’t get listed. Some of these kids are quiet and don’t over share their situation so sometimes their “offer list” isn’t accurate.
Looks like a win if we can land him. Love his potential here.

I would agree here. Also factor in COVID and services catching up. Remember, Seldon was a very quiet kid.

Not something I've thought of before. As always, I appreciate your insight

My kind of kid,

VN Store

Back