Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I wouldnā€™t call it great, but myself and all of my friends have done well coming out of the program.
I am a graduate of UT's engineering school.....twice .....BSCE 1961 and MSCE in 1966 ( Army sent me to graduate school coming back from deployment to Viet Nam) .So I for one can vouch for the validity of their Engineering School.

I know there have been several discussions about the Yellowstone/Grand Tetons area in the past and I would definitely recommend it to anyone on the fence. We are on our way back now and it really is one of the most beautiful places Iā€™ve ever seen. I even posted a street sign that everyone can follow. I was going to post more pictures but my family is in them and I donā€™t want to hear how I am obviously holding my wife against her will. Ha.
oops...double post

Last edited:
lol.. clearly people don't recognize this site has existed a long time before the 'like' feature was integrated. probably also not seeing 98% of my posts were before said feature was implemented.
Right, rightā€¦. šŸ¤£

Kind of just glad someoneā€™s been on here longer than me under the same screen name.

We wouldnā€™t have liked your old posts either.
big-lebowski.gif

It was awesome and I mean this in the least creepy was possible but I actually thought about you McGill when I was out there. Even when we were leaving, I couldnā€™t stop turning around and looking at the scenery. Also my kids had no issues staying off devices while we were out there.
Now you know why I love it so much šŸ˜

Need some Netflix recommendations if you donā€™t mind, gentlemen. Also will take Prime recommendations as well. Thanks in advance.

Just watched Bloodline and Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix. Both were very good. Bloodline finished a few years ago

Need some Netflix recommendations if you donā€™t mind, gentlemen. Also will take Prime recommendations as well. Thanks in advance.
If you've never gotten around to Atlanta...it is amazing. Every episode is different. Unlike many other shows ever made.

Appreciate, seen all those but Atlanta. Iā€™ll check it out. Just finished Love, Death, and Robots which reminded me a little of black mirror but with animation. Currently watching the Sinner.

Reactions: Devo182

VN Store

Back