Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised by USC and UCLA leaving for the Big 10. Geographically, it makes zero sense. Financially, it makes a lot of sense.

That being said, I know it’s still reported that Texas and OU are coming to the SEC in 2025, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they bite the bullet and join early after the 2022-2023 academic year.

Wonder if Big 12, ACC, and PAC 12 attempt to merge?
They might but likely not before more teams leave for the SEC and B10. I wouldn’t be surprised if any day now we see a tweet saying “Clemson, FSU, Miami and UNC are moving to the SEC.” or something similar. SEC isn’t done adding teams.

You missed what I said. Unions have kept crappy umps like Hernandez in the big leagues far longer than they need to be. Hernandez and many other umps should've been fired a long time ago with their inconsistencies. Unions are literally the reason why major league (and in a sense college) refs/umps for taking credit for being wrong and facing consequences for horrible calls
That dick head is sueing MLB because they won't let him on a World Series crew. Imagine that. He's sueing them for discrimination and playing the race card.

Reactions: Volunteer821
We need smarter fans…. Basilio is feeding them what a portion already believes and they are lapping it up like a dog. Our fans can be our own worst enemy sometimes.
Once again...

We are the best fanbase in sports..

We are the worst fanbase in sports..

Both statements are absolute truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back