Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally he wouldn’t write this much if there weren’t something going on here. From yesterday’s blog TIFWIW:

Sankey and the entire NCAA can screw themselves. If we were Bama, none of this would matter. Other teams are doing much shadier s*** with their NIL (Miami, TAM, etc.) We should NOT hold back if nobody else is.

By show of hands does anyone care that Nico didn't go to the circle jerk known as elite 11?

He could have said he had to wash his car that day for all I care.
I felt the general consensus was that it was a strong leadership move to play with his teammates in their last game instead of go to the Elite 11 for himself

Heading to Roatan in the morning for a much needed vacation. See after the fourth, morans.
Lots of interesting parts of Roatan.

There you'll find the Oakridge area, modeled after Oak Ridge, TN. Also Punta Gorda, modeled after Punta Gorda, FL.
Screenshot_20220630-115853_Maps.jpg

You'll also see Jonesville and Brick Bay, first built by one Butch Jones. Fwiw there isn't much left there to see. Lastly, there is the community of Mud Hole. It was spitefully named after its founder @Ulysees E. McGill

Screenshot_20220630-115918_Maps.jpg

The biggest problem with Basilio is that he might get some legit intel but he doesn't report it factually. He embellishes and inserts his own speculation then states that it's all true.

The statement recently posted is an example. White may be restricting contact, probably because Plowman gave him an ultimatum coming from Sankey. But then he says, paraphrased, "Danny hates Spyre because they're competing with donation dollars and wishes they didn't exist."

Uh, no. That's BS. And if I'm not mistaken DW was involved in the organization/establishment of the collective.

When Basilio reports BS like this it does harm to the programs and university. But he doesn't care, because I bet he's more concerned about himself and his business than how successful we are as an athletic department. And a smoothly sailing AD doesn't generate much buzz in the media department.

how old is TB?
Pretty damn old! 😳
Johann Schonlein coined the term “tuberculosis” in the 1834, though it is estimated that Mycobacterium tuberculosis may have been around as long as 3 million years!

Tuberculosis (TB) was called “phthisis” in ancient Greece, “tabes” in ancient Rome, and “schachepheth” in ancient Hebrew. In the 1700s, TB was called “the white plague” due to the paleness of the patients. TB was commonly called “consumption” in the 1800s even after Schonlein named it tuberculosis. During this time, TB was also called the “Captain of all these men of death.”

During the Middle Ages, TB of the neck and lymph nodes was called “scofula.” Scofula was believed to be a different disease from TB in the lungs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back