‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

Well hopefully Heupel can close the top dogs. To me the jury is still out on his ability to do so. Nico was a good pull but it also made sense with the offense and heupel’s track record. If we’re gonna compete for championships, he’s gotta start closing some top players at other positions as well especially with o-line being so pivotal in the SEC.

I still think he’ll get Mauigoa though, no evidence just a feel.

Reactions: BelieveTheHeup93
Well hopefully Heupel can close the top dogs. To me the jury is still out on his ability to do so. Nico was a good pull but it also made sense with the offense and heupel’s track record. If we’re gonna compete for championships, he’s gotta start closing some top players at other positions as well especially with o-line being so pivotal in the SEC.

I still think he’ll get Mauigoa though, no evidence just a feel.

you mean guys like Nichols,Pearce and West?

If we miss on this kid, the haters will never shut up. If it's about the money, maybe Spyre should think about upping their offer. It may not be a sexy position, but OL is pretty damn important.

How much of his fortune is Ruiz doling out to get these kids?

Reactions: Sevierville vol
you mean guys like Nichols,Pearce and West?
He means 5* rated players. I agree with you that Nichols, Pearce, and West are great players, but some people will always go with the recruiting rankings and covet the 5*s. And personally, I really want this 5*.

If we miss on this kid, the haters will never shut up. If it's about the money, maybe Spyre should think about upping their offer. It may not be a sexy position, but OL is pretty damn important.

How much of his fortune is Ruiz doling out to get these kids?

Mehh, Spyre has nothing to do with Heupel himself.

Also, OL is a very difficult position to evaluate.

Recruiting will be fine. I’m excited to see how our offense is going to look this year.

Chill on what? You know as well as I do that the haters will come out in force if we miss this kid. Not an overstatement. Are you opposed to offering the young man more money if Miami is offering him more? Market value is whatever people are willing to dole out. And I'm honestly curious how much the Miami guy is willing to dole out to bring Miami back to relevance. Dude seems to be throwing out major bank. So what part do I need to "chill" on?

Mehh, Spyre has nothing to do with Heupel himself.

Also, OL is a very difficult position to evaluate.

Recruiting will be fine. I’m excited to see how our offense is going to look this year.
lmao, Where did I criticize Heupel or our recruiting. You guys are seeing things where they are not.

Chill on what? You know as well as I do that the haters will come out in force if we miss this kid. Not an overstatement. Are you opposed to offering the young man more money if Miami is offering him more? Market value is whatever people are willing to dole out. And I'm honestly curious how much the Miami guy is willing to dole out to bring Miami back to relevance. Dude seems to be throwing out major bank. So what part do I need to "chill" on?
If you were a rapper youd be named hot tea, the opposite of cool things like ice cube and such like

Jk

No I'm just saying that all of this is blowing up over a troll who edited a fake post and made it look like we had got out bid.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
No I'm just saying that all of this is blowing up over a troll who edited a fake post and made it look like we had got out bid.
That's fine. I was just commenting that there will be times where we are outbid. On those occasions, it becomes a question of whether or not we should up our bid. Sometimes the answer is no, and you just let the kid go. In this case, if it comes to money, I think maybe the answer is yes, up the bid. NIL is new, and all these collectives are working against each other to set market value for players. It's hard to know what true market value is. But I think this young man is a very important potential piece to this class. After Nico, I honestly think OL and defense are the most important pieces of this class.

And then?

This is just entertainment. Let the haters run themselves until they pass out. Who cares. They are the Legion of the Miserables for a reason. There's no controlling or ending them. They were here during the greatest of days and here during the worst of days. I just feel sorry for them tbh.

They'll exist regardless of what happens. Hate to use a Butch-ism, but they are not a "controllable".

Reactions: DarthVol1

VN Store

Back