Roe vs Wade Overturned

Generally speaking, the same people that post this drivel.
Actually those posts have nothing in common. Don't most radical Christians live in rural America? Most Republicans I've been around aren't fascists

You tried and failed, but hey, you got a couple of likes from other posters

Actually those posts have nothing in common.
Other than being broad generalizations meant to sway an argument in bad faith they've got nothing in common.
You tried and failed, but hey, you got a couple of likes from other posters
You created a new account and failed, but hey, you got a couple of likes from other posters the past 2 weeks.

Really? You knew that the entire time? That’s why when I first brought up IUDs for rape victims you thought I was talking about before they got raped?

Of course I assumed that. Most IUD's are done preventatively. Regardless of whether you think it should be done before or after, the absurdity remains. I don't know why you're so hung up on this. It's ridiculous.

Of course I assumed that. Most IUD's are done preventatively. Regardless of whether you think it should be done before or after, the absurdity remains. I don't know why you're so hung up on this. It's ridiculous.

Because you’ve pretended as if me suggesting we give emergency contraceptive to rape victims is somehow insane when the real issue was your lack of understanding that IUDs are the most effective form of emergency contraceptive.

You’ve been running from that for a few pages now. Lol you even went as far as to refer to me as autistic for suggesting such

Because you’ve pretended as if me suggesting we give emergency contraceptive to rape victims is somehow insane when the real issue was your lack of understanding that IUDs are the most effective form of emergency contraceptive.

You’ve been running from that for a few pages now. Lol you even went as far as to refer to me as autistic for suggesting such

That's not why I referred to you as autistic. Lol.

Haven't ran from anything. It's a forum, you incel. Given our posting numbers, you spend a lot more time on here than I do. It shows!

Other than being broad generalizations meant to sway an argument in bad faith they've got nothing in common.

You created a new account and failed, but hey, you got a couple of likes from other posters the past 2 weeks.
Broad? I only stated a fact in that most radical Christians live in rural areas. Is that not true? Got any evidence to refute my statement? Of course you don't. It ruffled your feathers because you're likely an evangelical and your emotions got the best of you. Say a prayer for me

I gave you an example as to why a woman wouldn't have an IUD, despite how ****ed up of a premise you pinched off there.

Your question is absurd because it implies that women should have an IUD as a means of protecting them from rape pregnancy.

I'm going to tell you to just quit while you're behind here. You are climbing up a very, very stupid hill to die on.

So you’re still not going to admit you were 100% wrong here and accused me of wanting women to all get IUDs in case they get raped while going on to refer to me as both autistic and an incel?

That’s truly pathetic

Reactions: OL SMOKEY
Changing your argument? You said rape victims not pregnant women.

Not at all. Rape victims who may become pregnant women would probably be the best way of phrasing it, since a rape victim of non child bearing age wouldn’t need an IUD.

Do you intend on telling me what’s wrong with my argument?

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Who's alt?

Not at all. Rape victims who may become pregnant women would probably be the best way of phrasing it, since a rape victim of non child bearing age wouldn’t need an IUD.

Do you intend on telling me what’s wrong with my argument?
Do you not see why a woman, who has probably suffered significant vaginal bruising if not worse, wouldn't want other things inserted into her vagina in the aftermath of said rape? Let's inflict more pain physically and mentally.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
I don’t even like my boss at work telling me what to do… much less the federal government. Why would anyone want big government? I have tried but can’t wrap my head around why that sounds like a good idea. Do anyone of you know anyone from any of the Eastern European/former Soviet states? The ones I know came here to get away from Big Brother. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Do you not see why a woman, who has probably suffered significant vaginal bruising if not worse, wouldn't want other things inserted into her vagina in the aftermath of said rape? Let's inflict more pain physically and mentally.

Sure and that’s their decision. But the point is simple, a rape victim needs emergency contraceptive, the most effective of which is an IUD.

That’s not absurd. Anyone is welcome to decline the advice of their provider, but the most effective way to prevent pregnancy is an IUD.

Which is why rape is a none issue in abortion.

VN Store

Back