‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

One of my concerns for Miami would be the climate there being more like American Samoa.

However it's far more populated and we got rivers!

My concern is more Mario can recruit with the best of them plus the U has a billionaire donor throwing money around with the NIL game like there is no tomorrow and I mean big money. One of the reasons the NCAA was looking into this

My one concern for Miami isn’t anything other than their shady NIL and clown booster John Ruiz. If they are coming in at the 11th hour, it’s not a good thing. Hopefully this time it’s just too late.

If relationships and family are the deciding factor, then U swooping in with a bug NIL deal won't be what sways him away from UT.

My one concern for Miami isn’t anything other than their shady NIL and clown booster John Ruiz. If they are coming in at the 11th hour, it’s not a good thing. Hopefully this time it’s just too late.

Seems to me like Miami would be the furthest away from his roots in terms of distance and culture. They would really have to pony up to pull him, like double what we are. I don't see it.

Miami may be making a late push but one would think his relationship with the Iamaleava's would work in our favor in the end.
that's what ap leaned towards in the pod this morning. said Miami is now maybe the biggest competition, but that nico's and franci's families really jived well, better than expected from what i understood, and that likely may be the cherry on top for us.

VN Store

Back