Roe vs Wade Overturned

I actually covered this before you got to it when I said "...know this is why the laws aren't as effective as proponents think they are." The problem is that he is deceiving people. Responsible people arguing for abortion might say "research strongly indicates that abortion laws aren't as effective as intended and even suggest they may not be effective at all."

He's attributing a stronger position to his opponents and saying it's a myth that abortion laws aren't effective. He has provided no proof that they are effective. He has provided proof that documented numbers of abortions decreased. You can't claim the opposition is embracing a myth and then provide evidence that does absolutely nothing to prove it is a myth, unless you are just trying to deceive dumb people or are dumb yourself.

Yeah, just one huge blunder hidden in an otherwise perfect book of scripture, I'm sure.

What am I screeching about, exactly? I have refuted his terrible point. That is all I have done.
No you haven’t. You’re trying to pick apart one point in order to invalidate the rest. And besides, you ignored his comment. Even if it didn’t decrease it at all, and mothers murdered their children illegally at the same rate, that wouldn’t make it right nor would it make it illogical to ban the practice.

But continue on your worthless crusade.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Hey @Bassmaster_Vol

If you had things your way, would you charge anyone within the statute of limitations with homicide if they were either a mother or doctor involved in an abortion in the past?

You keep using the word murder, so I'm just trying to clock your consistency.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
No you haven’t. You’re trying to pick apart one point in order to invalidate the rest. And besides, you ignored his comment. Even if it didn’t decrease it at all, and mothers murdered their children illegally at the same rate, that wouldn’t make it right nor would it make it illogical to ban the practice.

But continue on your worthless crusade.

I didn't say anything about the rest. You brought up the rest.

Really, that's your argument? That I shouldn't call this out because it's only a part of what he said? I shouldn't call out a deception because his larger point is about a belief that he holds? Get outta here with that. If the belief that he holds trumps everything else, then why is he commenting on other things? Shouldn't you be making this point to him? Why does he get to comment on other aspects and it's somehow upset you that I respond to one of those comments? LOL. These are weird rules of engagement.

I didn't say anything about the rest. You brought up the rest.

Really, that's your argument? That I shouldn't call this out because it's only a part of what he said? I shouldn't call out a deception because his larger point is about a belief that he holds? Get outta here with that. If the belief that he holds trumps everything else, then why is he commenting on other things? Shouldn't you be making this point to him? Why does he get to comment on other aspects and it's somehow upset you that I respond to one of those comments? LOL. These are weird rules of engagement.
No, my argument has been you're trying to invalidate it without any support for your assertions. Abortions went down in Texas. Did they go down all 60%? Probably not. But they went down. And even if they went down 0, that makes no difference. It should be outlawed. Period.

You're desperate. And it's showing.

Hey @Bassmaster_Vol

If you had things your way, would you charge anyone within the statute of limitations with homicide if they were either a mother or doctor involved in an abortion in the past?

You keep using the word murder, so I'm just trying to clock your consistency.
If it was legal in the past there would be no legal avenue for charging them. Is that you're argument? Pretty weak.

However, if it were completely my way, anyone and any doctor who has committed an abortion would be imprisoned for murder. Yes. Just as if they sucked out the brains of a 6 month old, crushed their skull, and dismembered their bodies. The same thing that would happen to that mother should happen to the one who did it when the 6 month old was within her womb.

If it was legal in the past there would be no legal avenue for charging them. Is that you're argument? Pretty weak.

However, if it were completely my way, anyone and any doctor who has committed an abortion would be imprisoned for murder. Yes. Just as if they sucked out the brains of a 6 month old, crushed their skull, and dismembered their bodies. The same thing that would happen to that mother should happen to the one who did it when the 6 month old was within her womb.

Not making an argument. Given your answer here, I think it's obvious that you are not a person worth arguing with.

Reactions: volfanhill
No. Insertion of government between patients and providers is a disaster. Medicare patients already experience rationing because MDC is terrible. It’s like the USPS compared to Fedex.

Where did you come up with this idea? Medicare allows doctors to make decisions about treatment and doesn't require approval for anything. Medicare Advantage plans on the other hand are absolutely rationing healthcare because Medicare pays those insurance companies a set fee per enrolled person, so every dollar they don't pay out for healthcare is another dollar in their pocket.

VN Store

Back