Roe vs Wade Overturned

Take it I guess. A dead clump of cells doesn’t continue to develop and multiply genius. That is why we are mocking your patently stupid statement 🤡
Which I didn't say. So you're shifting gears to a strawman argument. I pointed out that continued cell division isn't what defines life. And it continues after death in some capacity in complex lifeforms. Many microorganisms that are part of us continue to live on after our human "death". So the entire concept of life and death in a muticelled organism is a bit of a moving target philosophically. But I can see you're not a man that deals well with nuance.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
Which I didn't say. So you're shifting gears to a strawman argument. I pointed out that continued cell division isn't what defines life. And it continues after death in some capacity in complex lifeforms. Many microorganisms that are part of us continue to live on after our human "death". So the entire concept of life and death in a muticelled organism is a bit of a moving target philosophically. But I can see you're not a man that deals well with nuance.
“A fetus inside the womb isn’t alive” that is a direct quote. So yes you said it clearly. Dead cells don’t multiply regardless whether they are human or not.

And I don’t blame you I’d deflect from that stupidity also when my nose gets rubbed in it 🤡

You’re the one flailing at nuance here clown boy. You’re conflating life with sentience by improperly using the word alive. An amoeba is alive. It isn’t sentient.

a fetus inside the womb is not alive. Just cause it's viable to be alive doesn't mean it's alive. An unemployed person who's viable to be employed is not employed.

Right, because they’re unemployed. But location does not determine life.

The bacteria in a woman’s womb are alive, but the fetus is not?

Why?

This decision by the SC wasn’t a morality decision. It was a law/Constitution decision.

Y’all are feeding into the left’s side by debating the morality of abortion. What is being overlooked is how much of a big deal that the federal government was checked by this decision. It has the potential to snowball.

“A fetus inside the womb isn’t alive” that is a direct quote. So yes you said it clearly. Dead cells don’t multiply regardless whether they are human or not.

And I don’t blame you I’d deflect from that stupidity also when my nose gets rubbed in it 🤡

You’re the one flailing at nuance here clown boy. You’re conflating life with sentience by improperly using the word alive. An amoeba is alive. It isn’t sentient.
You seemingly can't distinguish between unborn and dead. You seem to want to assign no significance to birth in the biological process. But keep posting clown emojis. I know its what you equate to being really smart.

You seemingly can't distinguish between unborn and dead. You seem to want to assign no significance to birth in the biological process. But keep posting clown emojis. I know its what you equate to being really smart.
Oh I’m totally clear on it. You’re the one parsing life by born vs unborn. That’s a stupid ass stance and non starter as far as I’m concerned. A fetus is life. To claim otherwise is simply wrong. It is a living organism. All everyone is doing is negotiating the acceptable point at which that developing organism can be terminated that’s it.

And you once again show that anytime you enter a debate the opposing arguments always get stronger. Damn I feel sorry for clients that give you money. I post clown emojis to unburden you from reading by just using pictures 🤡

Oh I’m totally clear on it. You’re the one parsing life by born vs unborn. That’s a stupid ass stance and non starter as far as I’m concerned. A fetus is life. To claim otherwise is simply wrong. It is a living organism. All everyone is doing is negotiating the acceptable point at which that developing organism can be terminated that’s it.

And you once again show that anytime you enter a debate the opposing arguments always get stronger. Damn I feel sorry for clients that give you money. I post clown emojis to unburden you from reading by just using pictures 🤡
Your arguments follow a simple formula. Claim. Insults. Pictures. Still haven't seem any argument. So, I'll keep you on the halfwit column.

Sorry that you're "it just is" argument isn't getting you anywhere.

Birth and life are not the same. Plenty of organisms are alive (including fetuses) without ever being born.

Your arguments follow a simple formula. Claim. Insults. Pictures. Still haven't seem any argument. So, I'll keep you on the halfwit column.

Sorry that you're "it just is" argument isn't getting you anywhere.
Oh I’m fine thanks. Your “point” is idiotic and patently false. A fetus is life it’s a living organism. To claim otherwise is fundamentally wrong. Your argument would be stronger if you didn’t reject basic biology.

Reactions: ButchPlz
Hmmm… did they attack Trump and pubs for this?

I am assuming he meant Trump was an illegitimate President, or he is inferring the denial of the Garland nomination by the Senate, which was not illegitimate.
Thank heavens we are not a mob democracy...because that is what the Dems propose and act on. They best remember that that would be an ugly 2-way street and their future is not guaranteed.

This decision by the SC wasn’t a morality decision. It was a law/Constitution decision.

Y’all are feeding into the left’s side by debating the morality of abortion. What is being overlooked is how much of a big deal that the federal government was checked by this decision. It has the potential to snowball.

Not to mention the 10th..these narcissist people in the streets in these radical cities dont give squat about someone in our redneck states.

Imagine being a guy with an avatar of a band that hasn't been cool for a decade and a half that is trying to argue that anything that is dependent on another isn't "alive". I sure hope this doofus didn't make any comments about any school shootings- wouldn't want his hypocrisy out in the open.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

I am thrilled at the possibility. I hope the justices are pissed off enough to finally correctly interpret such phrases as "shall not be infringed".

If all that were true, then you could take it out of the unwilling parent to test the hypothesis. I wonder how long it would take a fetus to stop all of those functions when you disconnect it from a living host. Of course it wouldn't survive however, so no alive.

Plus there's a difference between single cells being alive and a human being alive. A human has trillions of living things inside it before, during and after human death. Cells continue to divide in humans after they die.

You are contradicting yourself. You claim it isn’t alive, but then go on to say if it was taken out of the womb “it wouldn’t survive”. You are literally acknowledging that it would go from living to dying. It’s an idiotic argument anyways, even a newborn baby couldn’t survive on its own. My son was born at 31 weeks, spent a decent time in the nicu. Couldn’t survive on his own, but he was 100% alive and 100% human life. Your “argument” is illogical, and frankly quite stupid.

Green Day star Billie Joe Armstrong says 'f*** America' and claims he's renouncing his citizenship | Daily Mail Online
Tell us where to send the paperwork dipsh!t! Put his azz on the no fly list immediately. If he wants it back make him go through the process to become an naturalized citizen.

Another example of a privileged millionaire celebrity running his mouth. I am waiting for one of them to follow through with the threat to use their wealth to live elsewhere.

Tantrums..See ya Felicia! Maybe you and Whoopie can shack up.Oops...

[
Green Day star Billie Joe Armstrong says 'f*** America' and claims he's renouncing his citizenship | Daily Mail Online
Tell us where to send the paperwork dipsh!t! Put his azz on the no fly list immediately. If he wants it back make him go through the process to become an naturalized citizen.

Another example of a privileged millionaire celebrity running his mouth. I am waiting for one of them to follow through with the threat to use their wealth to live elsewhere.
I forgot Green Day existed. They're so damn bad.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I believe we will be better for it if one of those states does.

I’d like to see 2-3 states firmly anchor us on Both ends of the continuum (shoutout to Luther), and about 48 others mixed all along said continuum.

What a grand experiment that would be.
The data would be confounded by selection bias. Women who live in states with strict abortion laws are likely more conservative women who don’t believe in/wouldn’t get an abortion anywhere. And vice versa.

VN Store

Back